• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Next year, you should totally change everybody's names to the same thing. XD
    I have heard....rumors...that that's what you did last year.
    <.<
    >.>

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Next year, you should totally change everybody's names to the same thing. XD
    I have heard....rumors...that that's what you did last year.
    <.<
    >.>
    The most annoyingly frustrating joke I've ever experienced.

And to think I excitingly encouraged and supported the idea.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Why didn't you put the April Fools joke as the main theme and leave the other themes alone :(
    Because then no one's theme would've been changed and no one except the people who keep their theme as default would see the joke.

...which would kind of defeat the purpose. :(

Seriously, did one day with a pink Slowpoke theme kill you? As far as our April Fools' jokes, this one was probably one of our least invasive.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Why didn't you put the April Fools joke as the main theme and leave the other themes alone :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

You've clearly never been here for past April Fool's pranks if this bugged you that much.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • THere could be issues with that, if it all doesn't work.
    1. No one would be able to log in correctly because all the usernames would be the same.
    2. If that did work, but something else went wrong, sending PMs and VMs could go horribly wrong.

It would make PC too complicated.
    We did it last year. It's annoying but doable. No one's username was actually changed, we just changed it so that no matter what someone's username was, it would disregard that and display "Todoroki" everywhere instead. If you knew someone's userid, you could still find their profile (and if you knew the "username=" URL, there was that too)... and sending PMs stayed the same too. idk, I really enjoyed it even if I didn't know who was who but most people hated it. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i agree.
    Last year was crazy, i was seriously confused for 10 minutes when all the names turned into Todoroki... i couldn't find anyone except the people on my profile Dx

lol.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I actually liked last year's better because it was more chaotic. xD;

That made it so things were always going on, where as this year it was just a theme change, and forums switched around, which was something you could adjust to pretty fast. Granted, I loved the theme. xDD

Back