• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I haz the skin, but what's up? April fools isn't for weeks! Why so early?
    *Yawn*

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Haha, I didn't really get the joke at first, but after reading this thread, I did.

I'm happy I got my Gen2 theme back, but really, the thing that annoyed me the most was the forum parts' locations all messed up. Now that that's fixed and if i'm in the mood, I might actually use that Slowpoke theme. :D

Anyway, please no Bidoof theme next year?

.. oh snap, why did I say that? T_T

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...no uh, I meant the images, they're too large. XD; As in height.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Well, it was definitely a good idea, I kind of preferred the last year though, with Todoroki as everyone's names, it was pretty confusing.

I didn't have a lot of trouble finding the forums, but I'm not sure if I found this one or not, now that I think about it.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Man, I was so freaked out yesterday ! 0_o

I just ... stared at my laptop and said ... "Did you break ?" . Then I wanted to change the theme, but no theme button .. o_0 WTF ? Sooo, PC was upside-down and I thought the servers broke . So I wanted to report it . But I couldn't find the Q&FB Forum . They were all scattered around ! I turned off my laptop and turned it on ... the same .

Then I looked at the title ... "And April Fools Joke ..." ... ... ... ... I made a few connections in my brain ...

Yesterday=3rd April=Slowpoke=Slow=1st April=April Fools Day .... => PC forgot to update to April Fools Theme ! :)

Took quite a while ! I want my avy back !!!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, unlike a lot of you guys, I liked the theme, and the joke was funny. How come some of you are so confused about this? SLOWpoke 3rd --> April Fools ---> SLOW 1st = April fools. Not hard. And jumbling stuff up is just like a slowpoke.

Years
  • One thing I don't understand though. Why was it a Slowpoke? It was April Fool's day. It should have been a Mr. Mime.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • You be better off not doing things like that again :)
    hahaha, how about no.

One thing I don't understand though. Why was it a Slowpoke? It was April Fool's day. It should have been a Mr. Mime.
    Slowpoke is slow, aka late to the party. (that was the joke that many people didn't seem to get) Mr. Mime doesn't really have that reputation.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • xD, I found the theme totally rad. Took me a while to realize the being late part. xD

I wonder what you power hungry fantastic mods will come up with next year. xD I remember last year, where it was the Todoroki Community... it was HELL. xD

Oh, and I quite liked the theme. I would be using it right now were it not for the fact I'm in some one elses house. xD. Though the bit where every forum got scrambled still remains a mystery to me. Someone care to clear up. Sorry if I'm being... slow. : ) Pun intended

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow you guys got me there. I was wondering what will happen in April Fool's Day. When I noticed nothing, I was like...hmm. That was weird. And then the next few days I saw Slowpoke theme and I figured...ah ha! This is the April Fool's joke. And I get it, lol. It just that theme was so disorganized, and I wanted to switch themes until that one is fixed. I couldn't do it, I was like...okay. I guess it was really buggy, but then I realized it is April Fool's, but a day or two late. XD

Glad everyone had fun, and the theme is nice. Hopefully everything was in the right spot though.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Why didn't you put the April Fools joke as the main theme and leave the other themes alone :(

Back