• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Meet and Greet

Years
  • Hello!
    This is my first official post on the forums and I figured it'd be about as good a time as any. i'm about to start a new game on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and would like some people to trade pokemon with and battle. Also with the release of Sun and Moon in a couple days it'll be a great way to start gaining friends to go on my adventure with me. So come on in and say hello and let's have some fun!

Years
  • Well, so far you're off to a great start! I don't really have Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby, but I still have my copy of Pokémon Y on hand for trades and battles as well! If you ever feel the need to trade or battle I'm free and open! Welcome to the community! Let me be the first to welcome to the community.

Years
  • Thank you so much. Excited to start this journey and do it right. Still haven't gotten the playnav so I will add you as soon as I get that. Also I'm very excited to be on the forums. Not sure why I didn't sign up sooner.

Years
  • The trade forums are always happy to have you participate. ^^ I'm anxious to start my Sun journey tomorrow night, shucks that my copy won't arrive today like I'd hoped. /: But alas, I know I'd be too addicted to sleep then. olol

Welcome elmotsin! Have an amazing time exploring!

Years
  • Hello elmotsin! Welcome to the community!

Will it be your first time playing Alpha Sapphire or were you starting over? I'd definitely love to help you if you ever need anything in trading. Breeding is my specialty, so feel free to give me a shout if you need a particular Pokémon. :)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello!
    This is my first official post on the forums and I figured it'd be about as good a time as any. i'm about to start a new game on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and would like some people to trade pokemon with and battle. Also with the release of Sun and Moon in a couple days it'll be a great way to start gaining friends to go on my adventure with me. So come on in and say hello and let's have some fun!
    Hey elmotsin, welcome to PC :).

So which one are u getting, Sun or Moon?

There are lots of interesting sections around the Forums, be sure to have a look around. Hope u have a nice stay here.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hello elmotsin! Welcome to the community!

Will it be your first time playing Alpha Sapphire or were you starting over? I'd definitely love to help you if you ever need anything in trading. Breeding is my specialty, so feel free to give me a shout if you need a particular Pokémon. :)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

It was my second time playing but I just didn't feel like I got the full experience in my first play through. I feel like I just rushed through.

Back