• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I have contacted both cyclone and his partner to brawl today, neither one of them contacted me back yet. If they don't before my partner has to go, hopefully we can get it done tomorrow.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I have contacted both cyclone and his partner to brawl today, neither one of them contacted me back yet. If they don't before my partner has to go, hopefully we can get it done tomorrow.
    Just checked the thread now. I did respond yesterday, as my partner had come online at the time, but the other partner was no longer available. Today, both were available when my partner again wasn't, and my partner was on when the other had gone; however, I had nerve pain in my ear all day due to wisdom tooth problems (I still don't know when they will be pulled, either), so I didn't feel like playing anyway and would have ruled no battle.

The hope is that we can clear the session over Wednesday. If my teammate is earlier or the other teammate is later, we can play. Hopefully my wisdom tooth doesn't give me problems again.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I have contacted both cyclone and his partner to brawl today, neither one of them contacted me back yet. If they don't before my partner has to go, hopefully we can get it done tomorrow.

Just checked the thread now. I did respond yesterday, as my partner had come online at the time, but the other partner was no longer available. Today, both were available when my partner again wasn't, and my partner was on when the other had gone; however, I had nerve pain in my ear all day due to wisdom tooth problems (I still don't know when they will be pulled, either), so I didn't feel like playing anyway and would have ruled no battle.

The hope is that we can clear the session over Wednesday. If my teammate is earlier or the other teammate is later, we can play. Hopefully my wisdom tooth doesn't give me problems again.

You guys can have until Friday, if that makes it easier. I'd rather see an actual battle happen than a forfeit or expulsion.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    You guys can have until Friday, if that makes it easier. I'd rather see an actual battle happen than a forfeit or expulsion.
    And this isn't a case of someone not being here; instead, it's a case of everyone being here at different points in the day. I've asked my partner to be around earlier today (I think the other team is available earlier), so I hope the battle happens today! No toothache like yesterday, either, so I can concentrate as well. :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I have added both opponent friend codes and am now in the position that I can host our round. Three of us did meet up in a chat yesterday, but one of the opponents was not available.

Shadic and I were informed that we might have until 6 PM today and tomorrow, but Shadic (my partner) indicated his availability today might be harder due to being out (family thing perhaps, not our business), so we might indeed be looking at Friday. I'm keeping tabs in the chat we met in (at Twitch), and will be getting in touch with people if I miss them in the chat. As of right now and dating back to 12:27 PM EST (a little over an hour ago), no one has appeared.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I asked The A-Team for their friend codes earlier today, but they never responded.

Still no answer from them?

I have added both opponent friend codes and am now in the position that I can host our round. Three of us did meet up in a chat yesterday, but one of the opponents was not available.

Shadic and I were informed that we might have until 6 PM today and tomorrow, but Shadic (my partner) indicated his availability today might be harder due to being out (family thing perhaps, not our business), so we might indeed be looking at Friday. I'm keeping tabs in the chat we met in (at Twitch), and will be getting in touch with people if I miss them in the chat. As of right now and dating back to 12:27 PM EST (a little over an hour ago), no one has appeared.

Okay, you've got til Friday, no problem. :)

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Okay, still no reply from Unwoken Dreams but Hibik said that she won't have access to her Wii U until Saturday. Could we extend it until then?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Venitardus and I are both idling in a chat room right now, and neither of our partners have shown yet. I know Shadic will later, but I realized last nite that I am gone this evening to an event. Even so, one of our partners isn't available at that time, anyway.

We've both sent PMs to our partners and we're still trying to arrange the battle. Even if a forfeit were to be pulled here, I couldn't blame either side for not trying to get the match arranged. It's my understanding that both opponents were available at times, and there were times Shadic and I were both available at times; we just haven't been able to get all four of us on together. The current plan is to extend into this weekend, and Venitardus has asked his partner to be available sometime so we can get this done. I'll ask Shadic to give details on his availability over the weekend, as well.

EDIT: As I finished this, Shadic is now the only one not online. I've asked for the other opponent to join our little gathering area so we can try to make arrangements.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Venitardus and I are both idling in a chat room right now, and neither of our partners have shown yet. I know Shadic will later, but I realized last nite that I am gone this evening to an event. Even so, one of our partners isn't available at that time, anyway.

We've both sent PMs to our partners and we're still trying to arrange the battle. Even if a forfeit were to be pulled here, I couldn't blame either side for not trying to get the match arranged. It's my understanding that both opponents were available at times, and there were times Shadic and I were both available at times; we just haven't been able to get all four of us on together. The current plan is to extend into this weekend, and Venitardus has asked his partner to be available sometime so we can get this done. I'll ask Shadic to give details on his availability over the weekend, as well.

EDIT: As I finished this, Shadic is now the only one not online. I've asked for the other opponent to join our little gathering area so we can try to make arrangements.

Any news? Just take the rest of the weekend to get it handled.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Any news? Just take the rest of the weekend to get it handled.
    Looks like the other team will be available before 3:30 PM tomorrow (I went with 3:00 since that means we can't start at 3:30). I caught Shadic in the chat briefly when I got home and inquired, and he said it shouldn't be a problem. I asked come as early as possible to give more time.

We might have a battle tomorrow. :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Can finally report a 2-0 victory in our matchup. Our second match ended up canceled because the timer was in play, and the third wasn't Omega, so it took four matches to get two official wins. I will post both replays and may post the timer one as a bonus.

The second (official) match came down to a Kirby faceoff. That was fun. :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    New post for update's sake.

Replays have been posted for all three completed matches.

#1: Final Destination, Kirby*2/Wendy/Villager
    #2: 3D Land Ω, Same characters
    Extra (was #2, regrettably ruled out): Dream Land Ω, Kirby/Greninja/Pit/Villager

A search for Kirby within Team Smash, localized in Canada, will yield 19 results, making all three easy to find.

Back