• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Do you think that Dracovish will become DLC playable character or NPC Poké Ball Pokémon for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2020
    Absolutely love me some Donkey Kong, he's such a fun character to play. Although when I feel like trolling my friends I play Duck Hunt

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I almost always play as Bowser in Smash Ultimate, I just love his Final Smash attack where he punches enemy fighters into the screen. I like using him in the Spirit mode as well since he can have his speed increased and still have strong attacks to use.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I almost always play as Bowser in Smash Ultimate, I just love his Final Smash attack where he punches enemy fighters into the screen. I like using him in the Spirit mode as well since he can have his speed increased and still have strong attacks to use.

Ever since I unlocked him in World of Light I've been using him since. He's pretty much broken when it comes to Spirit Battles. Even outside of Adventure Mode in regular Spirit Battles without the Skill Tree. I've gotten some 3 star Spirits and a few 4 stars with him

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I've yet to download any of the DLCs for Smash Bros yet, not sure if there's really any point of me paying money for them since I'm not really interested in playing any of the fighters. I may have considered it to get the Mii outfits, but even then I don't think its really worth getting.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Now that I have officially joined the Self Isolation Club... I will likely be playing this game every so often again since I pretty much will have literally nothing else better to do.

But I'm still only playing for fun and not playing to be competitive (because that's been canceled too now and I was never on intending on doing that in the first place anyway)

So if you want to play me that's fine. Contact me on here or on Discord and we can set something up I guess. I am also okay with Voice Chatting. But that's as far as I'll take it. lol.

Back