• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] *Snap* A photo gallery

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Hello and welcome to my photo gallery! Photography needs some more love over here, so that's what I plan to do. I'm not a professional by any means, but I do enjoy snapping a few pictures once in a while, so why not show them here? I'm open to any and all critique, so if a thought pops up in your mind while scrolling through, let me know! Other than that, I hope you like my photos!

One thing I guess I should say is that the only editing I have done to these photos were re-sizing them. I do have access to photoshop, but I don't like editing my photos for some reason.

Here's a couple pictures of a sunset:
    Spoiler:

A few photos of the dragonflies and a butterfly around my house:
    Spoiler:

The sun through some leaves:
    Spoiler:

A dead tree:
    Spoiler:

A road:
    Spoiler:

And a couple photos during the winter:
    Spoiler:

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    I don't know anything about photography but I really liked your photos.

What I liked about the first dragonfly photo is that it is focused on the dragonfly.
    I like the butterfly one better in terms of where the subject is, though.

I liked the winter photos since we don't get that here. I want to experience four seasons someday. What I get here is the rain and sun in rotation > A<

The second sunset photo wasn't as appealing to me since it seems to focused more on the tree.

My favorites would be the dead tree and the road. They appealed to me for some reason

I can't really say much since I don't know much but good luck to you and your photography!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Hey, thanks for checking out my gallery and I'm glad you liked the photos!

The dead tree and the road are my personal favorites as well. I'm not sure what I like about them, but there's a vibe that I like when you look at them. I'll have to study a bit more and find out what exactly makes those photos pop!

These are pretty darn good, Slayr. I love how you bring so much attention to whatever it is you're trying to capture - the dragonfly image in your second spoiler is lovely and very reminiscent of summer.

Though my favorites are probably the sunset and especially the road. Latter makes me want to put on my sneakers and go jogging! Guess it's time for me to grab my camera and take a few pictures of my own. From the looks of things you live in a lovely area. =)

Great work! Keep it up!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I didn't realize people posted here!

Sheep said:
    the dragonfly image in your second spoiler is lovely and very reminiscent of summer.
    I actually waited thirty minutes for the dragonfly to take off. Then I got bored and threw rocks by it. I guess it paid off!

Sheep said:
    From the looks of things you live in a lovely area.
    Things around here look dry and the colors are pretty neutral, but with a little bit of camera angling, I guess it works out.

Thanks for the comments!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Wow... These pictures capture the moment alright. It's so serene, so authentic, they're awesome! I especially like the sunset pictures! I always wake up early to see it. They're the most beautiful things mother nature gave us.

Back