• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SNOWWWWW

Snow?

• Love it.

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Don't mind it.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heck yeah, I love snow. Snow makes me happy. :3

Well.. after awhile it gets annoying, and I just end up wishing it would go away.

BUT IT'S NICE AT FIRST.

Sadly, the places I want to move to don't even get snow hardly at all, but oh well.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I like it, but then winter comes and I hate it. You can't love something that's over a meter deep and that you have to walk through daily...

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    I like snow and winter more than the summer I just wish the snow wouldn't get to ridiculous heights. Anything over a foot is a pain for me to shovel, I don't have a snow blower and the front of our house is pretty big. :(

Years
    I love how pretty it is and how calm everything seems to get when it just snows for awhile. I hate having to walk through it. Especially in that awful time where it all starts to turn into slush, which is the worst. :(

I started to dislike it some when I actually had to shovel it and walk through it every day. Imagine that...

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I hate the snow, even tho I was born in the winter, I hate it. Mainly because I have to wear a jacket to school which causes a hassle for me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    It doesn't snow where I live but I love it.
    The only time I get to see snow is I travel up North to the mountains to Snowboard

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't have any thoughts about snow, because it doesn't snow where I live, sooo I haven't experienced it. :(

I guess if we had snow I might enjoy it? idk.

Enlightened~Espeon

We go way back..
    Years
    I love snow!!! It's nice and cold and totally NOT hot.(I hate it when it's to hot) There's just so much good things about snow I'll list them(this may be long)
    1:It's cold
    2:It's not hot
    3:It makes snow days
    4:Christmas is during snow season
    5:It's SO pretty!:)
    6:SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!
    7:SNOWBANKS!!
    8:SLEDDING!
    9:hot cocoa!!
    10:It's fun
    11:ICE!!
    12:SNOWMEN!
    13:Winter Break!!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Snow? Love it or hate it.

What the title says?

Do you love Snow, is it a big deal if you get Snow, or do you hate the horrid stuff and curl up in your bed away from it ~

I love the Snow, it's gotten me a week of school this week :D

And we've got absolutely loads of Snow ;~; But anyway what's your views ? :o

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I love snow. Better than the damned heat here in Australia. I love pegging it at people, because snow balls are never soft. They bruise if you throw hard enough :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't experience snow often, so I don't really mind if it snows in my area (where I live, it doesn't snow).

Ayselipera

I love anything that falls under the category of cold weather. Snow being a big one. Winter is my favorite season and so every year I look forward to the cold and snow. I just find snow to be really calming and pretty to look at. There really is nothing better then waking up, finding out school has been canceled, making a batch of cookies, curling up in a blanket, and eating them as you watch the snow fall. That's an ideal day for me.

Not to mention snow means wearing warm clothes and I love wearing scarves, boots, coats, mittens, and hats. :D

Years
    I love snow. <3

I love having the schools closed for snow days, and having snowball fights outside. =D The only few things I don't like about snow is that we use A LOT of salt to make ice melt faster, and the snow days we have at school, we'll need to make up in the end of the year. Well, I kinda get over the salt and make-up days, I love the feel of snow and everything about it. =]

Years
    So there happened to be another snow thread in OVP that wasn't a month old yet, so I merged the two. Just so you know. ^^;

Still don't mind snow I guess.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like snow from the end of Novemeber until the end of January, then it's just ridiculous. I live in Chicago, so we always get a ton and snow days for school? LOL YEAH RIGHT. we need like 6+ feet before schools consider closing :| I think it's pretty and I loveeee winter but I could do without the horrible roads and traffic during the time.

it's a love/hate relationship.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I LOVE snow. That's probably due to the facts that I pretty much never see snow. :P

Arizona is not a good place to be if you want snow :)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    It may look nice, but when you gotta clean up three feet of it, you begin to think snow sucks.

I live in Colorado. You may think why the heck I don't like snow. The answer is simple. It takes hours to shovel your porch, walk, and driveway after at least 2 or 3 feet of it just dumped on you during the night. We have that happen here a lot. I'm assuming it's going to happen very soon this month.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I. Love. Snow.
    I don't care if it gave me hypothermia when I was six.
    I love it.
    In fact... the most peaceful moment I've had in my 18 years of life happened in snowfall. :3

Detox

I hate snow. We live in the south, so we really don't get much of it,but when it does happen to snow...crap turns bad.

At least we get out of school.

Back