• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SNOWWWWW

Snow?

• Love it.

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Don't mind it.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I love snow. I live in Arizona, which is fairly dry outside of monsoon season. A LOT of people here like Rain. Snow... we haven't gotten that in 3-4 years where I live, and I don't even know what piles of snow look like. But the snow I have seen looked beautiful.

Honestly, a lot of people here look at snow like it's an alien thing. I know it sounds a bit overreactive, but it's true.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I love snow! Except, the snow around my area tends to not be so awesome because it comes with a lot of ice and it isn't the nice fluffy snow, but rather the hard snow that has a layer of thin ice on the top and crunches and whatnot. Still, I'm a fan of cold weather in general and the cold is always more worth while when there's snow on the ground.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I absolutely love snow. Snow is one of the few reasons why I endure the harsh winter season. It's too bad that it doesn't last very long. It barely snows here in Virginia. This is unfair, for snow always come to everywhere else but here. We Virginians were lucky to have a snow storm last year, for that would probably be the last time we'll see snow for another decade.

Snow is beautiful, especially when it is still untouched by anything. Before rampaging across the snowy field with my friends, I would always stare at it first. It's just so amazing to see your world covered in a layer of white. For once, everything looked calm and peaceful.

Then, there's the fun. The teenagers and I would always have a big snowball fight at the big field behind the church nearby our neighborhood. This always attracted at least forty or fifty people of all ages. We would then split into a team and just destroy each other. Eventually, it would be so chaotic that no one would know who's on who's team anymore. We would then just pummeled each other with snow until no one could take anymore.

Occasionally, my Best friend and I try our best to make a snow man. One time, we gave up and just bought a foam ball and made that the head. There's also sledding, but ours broke so it won't happen any time soon. The very one thing that I love most is drinking hot chocolate while watching my baby sister play in the snow with the other toddlers. I feel so grown up doing it, haha.

Oh... and we get out of school. Huzzah.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I love snow, I love the cold, I love winter :D
    It seriously sucks that I live here though, because it is documented as the driest place in the UK. That means while everywhere else in the country is under a foot deep blanket of snow, we usually only get about 6 inches, max. For example, The UK had the most November snow in 16 years last week and we only got an inch of the damn stuff. Seriously, there must be some kind of government facility under Cambridgeshire keep in it dry >.>

On the up side, we're due more snow this December! On a bad year it doesn't usually snow until February.

Ah snow, the one weather condition that can turn grown ups back into the 8 year olds they once were...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Being a Michigander...

I instinctively HATE snow. Sure, it's probably pretty cool for someone who only sees it for like 3 days a year... but imagine 2-3 FEET of snow that you need to shovel off of your driveway. It's the WORST. (It may not snow that many inches but the winds blow mounds of snow that tall very easily)

Rafflesia

i26
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    As a resident of Louisiana, snow is a very rare thing, we wouldn't get to experience snow for years at a time. When it does snow, I think of it as a very big deal. It truly is a beautiful thing, and I really enjoy it during the years in which we have snow.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    eh I got a love-hate realtionship with it,tilted in love favor.
    Its is very pretty to watch and look at. snowball fights etc.
    Though last years snow shoveling gave me a bad back somehow has gotten a little better but I still feel it. After a while the snow days get boring too

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I like snow because it is good and I do not mind about getting cold because then I can get warm later.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I love the snow! [: Personally, I think it's beautiful to watch as it falls from the sky and lands onto the ground. ~ It's fun to step on, too! I love how it makes a crunching sound. owo Even though it CAN cause problems.. people are just going to have to deal with it. It's natural weather, moaning about it won't make it go away. XD;

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    We don't even get snow where I live, umm yeah. Unless I go trekking high altitudes. The winter season is just dry and bitter cold. Not that I haven't seen snow in my entire life; I have, quite a few times at that.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Snow... I'd say I love and hate it. More in when I was younger; I had more reasons to have liked snow.

What I love about it is that snow is different; it can be packing snow. Like when I was younger, we used to build snowmen, snowforts, snowtowers, etc; out of packing snow. Yes, there was also the classic snowball fight wars. ♥ Of course, it was pretty dangerous for obvious reasons, but eh; I was young along with my friends; we've made our fun with snowball fights. ♥ Also, I was fascinated by all the snowflakes; and how no two were different [I swore two of them were close when I held them at my palms; but oh well. ^^] I was also excited back then when schools could be closed due to a snow day; but, unfortunately, we didn't get much snowdays as the other schools since our peel school system allowed classes to be open even in like, extreme weather conditions.

Now today, what I realize what I don't like about snow, is that it piles up rather quickly...so shovelling snow on the driveway is tough work. All that snow is so heavy [especially with the shovel I use]. What I also don't like is how extreme snow weather conditions can make driving a pain...with all that snow and ice; you'd obviously have to be careful on the road. Even when walking; if you weren't careful; you could really hurt yourself [as I got a sprained ankle from slipping once. ;3;]

So eh, nowadays; I guess I don't mind snow at all.

Years
    Had snow at the beginning of the year and had it at the end of last month/beginning of this month. Great fun, apart from when it all turns to ice. Bright side is missing school, the amazing views and the fun you can have...

Back