• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen So, About Dunsprace...

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Anyone ever find a use for this, thing?

I've played through G/S/C countless times and always overlook it. Nobody else ever seems to use it and I'd like to be a bit different and make use of it. So, has anyone ever had any luck with using Dunsprace as a Pokemon? I really want to know in advance so that I can incorperate it into my E4 team.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    i ve had dunsparce in my team before, hes not that bad, he learns a couple of good attacks on his own, and i taught him a bit of TM moves, and i was able to use him against the E4 and helped since it had earthquake, so its not that bad of a pokemon... maybe a new evolve of it wil appear in the next generation or so, anyway i think this goes in the complaints thread man ...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Moved this to this section as it doesn't actually have much to do with HG/SS at all... best place for it, really, I suppose, solely as it's a 2nd gen poke. *shrugs*

Dunsparce ftw.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I actually had him on my crystal team until I got dratini. High HP, semi-high attack, decent TM moveset....
    OK, no, it sucks.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    Dunsparce is one of my favorite 2nd gen pokemon. I always try to get one and they are very useful to me. My cousin beat lance's entire team with a dunsparce by using rollout.

pokemonfreak47

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Dunesparce? No...

Dunsparce is a completly worthless pokemon. Whats the point of having him?

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
    Everything is good with Earthquake.

Get a Miltank, that thing is AWESOME!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Other than Earthquake and Rollout, I've seen no reason to get him, unless I make a team of bad Pokemon. Miltank can learn both of those attacks and is much easier to look at to boot.

I may catch him, but only for Pokedex completion.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! DUNSPARCE IS THE BEST POKEMON IN THE GAME! I SPENT HOURS IN DARK CAVE LOOKING FOR DUNSPARCE ON MY CRYSTAL VERSION!!! IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!! I BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME AND ONLY USED MY DUNSPARCE! I GOT IT TO LEVEL ONE HUNDRED AND IT KNEW HEADBUTT (LOL) FLAMETHROWER THUNDERBOLT AND MUD SLAP IT WAS THE UBER PWNAGE! I NICKNAMED IT WEEGEE!!! DUNSPARCE RULES!!!1

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! DUNSPARCE IS THE BEST POKEMON IN THE GAME! I SPENT HOURS IN DARK CAVE LOOKING FOR DUNSPARCE ON MY CRYSTAL VERSION!!! IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!! I BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME AND ONLY USED MY DUNSPARCE! I GOT IT TO LEVEL ONE HUNDRED AND IT KNEW HEADBUTT (LOL) FLAMETHROWER THUNDERBOLT AND MUD SLAP IT WAS THE UBER PWNAGE! I NICKNAMED IT WEEGEE!!! DUNSPARCE RULES!!!1

Haha, when I went into Dark Cave for my Dunsparce only run it was the first poke I encountered o.o

I miss my Dora. :(

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Haha, when I went into Dark Cave for my Dunsparce only run it was the first poke I encountered o.o

I miss my Dora. :(

I envy you with unrivaled passion xD

Yawh, in one of my files it was the first pokemon I saw, but that one got erased by my cousin. (stupid pcs having to save back then -_-)

To actually add to this thread, dunsparce is a viable pokemon for beating the elite four and Red, he doesn't even need earthquake to do it.

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
    I think dunsparce is awesome, I have had one before and their pretty good.
    On a side note: I think dunsparce is underappriciated so for the whole month of July I'm gonna raise dunsparce awareness haha (I'm serious though)

Back