• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, After Sinnoh

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
  • So, I was watching Pokemon today. Happened to cut on the TV and it was on so I watched it. And I realized he was on his 7th gym badge. And I was like "Wow! You finally made it after 3 years :'D" But then I though.
    Hm, with HeartGold And SoulSilver coming out, is he going back to Johto?
    Are they gonna do another Battle Frontier again in the Johto region?
    They have one there now. It's either that or Japan is gonna rush into the 5th generation..

What are your thoughts?

xXI JOE IXx

I think he will go back t johto to do the frontier, like you said. I hope they don't rush gen 5 :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    As much as I would like for him to go to Johto, there's a major problem with that...

Spoiler:

So if he does go to Johto, it definitely won't be for a Frontier.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Well if you fallow the pattern in the games, there will be a 5th Gen. after Sinnoh. Then a remake of Platinum. In the show i have no idea, i stopped watching after Hoen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well if you fallow the pattern in the games, there will be a 5th Gen. after Sinnoh. Then a remake of Platinum. In the show i have no idea, i stopped watching after Hoen.

I followed it, and they haven't advertized it yet. If they were to do a fifth Generation, don't you think they would have revealed even a sihlouette of a Fifth Generation Pokemon by now?

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    I actually am starting to think that they will take a long break before doing the 5th generation.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • I don't really care. I would like him to go back to Johto though, since I never really was into the old Johto season. It'd be nice to have a new journey through the region again.

...ESPECIALLY, cause Kotone will probably become a recurring character there as well. :D

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • ahh knowing how 4 kids always screws everything-that-is-awesome up today.
    their probably just gonna rush to gen 5 sadly. or just go orange island and make a filler series again.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • They will probably just try and make Sinnoh last as long as possible, ash will probably make it far in the Pokemon league or maybe even win it and challenge the elite four. then maybe the battle frontier, by that time Gen 5 will be out and then we will start over again.

I don't think he will go back to johto, the only reason he might would be for the battle frontier....

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • ahh knowing how 4 kids always screws everything-that-is-awesome up today.
    their probably just gonna rush to gen 5 sadly. or just go orange island and make a filler series again.

This is why I love forums. People who don't know what they're talking about complain about things that don't make sense.

Sanny, for your information, 4kids does not have anything to do with Pokemon and haven't since 2005. Production of the English-language version is now run by PUSA (Pokémon USA).

On top of that, even if 4kids WAS still making the English-language version, they would still only be translating. They don't make the executive decisions about things like that - for the major storyline stuff, go complain to the Japanese writers.

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • Hm, Bad part about canada is we dont get the new things like like 3 months later, ash only got his 6th badge, But i think there will be the Battle Frontire in the Sinnoh region and i doubt he would go to the Johto region again, But after the BFT (Battle Frontire) In Hoenn he went back to Pallet town for a while. So they might rush a 5th Generation. Or something might happen with Johto BFT You never Know, Now i lost my self... :S

Last edited:

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • This is why I love forums. People who don't know what they're talking about complain about things that don't make sense.

Sanny, for your information, 4kids does not have anything to do with Pokemon and haven't since 2005. Production of the English-language version is now run by PUSA (Pokémon USA).

On top of that, even if 4kids WAS still making the English-language version, they would still only be translating. They don't make the executive decisions about things like that - for the major storyline stuff, go complain to the Japanese writers.

you rinsed him! :D 4Kids made so many mistakes though!

Years
  • They will probably just try and make Sinnoh last as long as possible, ash will probably make it far in the Pokemon league or maybe even win it and challenge the elite four.

Ash? Win a Pokémon League?
    MADNESS :O

But yeah, I don't think they'll come up with another Battle Frontier. I'm thinking they'll pull an Orange Islands and come up with something new, and maybe have a few 5th gen Pokémon show up.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    As weedle_mchairybug said before. There will not be Battle Frontier in Johto, because Palmer is Frontier Brain from Sinnoh. But seeing that 13th movie will be about Ho-oH and Lugia, it's 96% chance, that next saga will be in Johto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    As weedle_mchairybug said before. There will not be Battle Frontier in Johto, because Palmer is Frontier Brain from Sinnoh. But seeing that 13th movie will be about Ho-oH and Lugia, it's 96% chance, that next saga will be in Johto.

True... but just because Johto is the region that Lugia and Ho-Oh originated from doesn't necessarily mean that the movie will be in Johto.

Power of One had Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and yet they were neither native to Kanto nor Johto.

Pokemon Heroes had Latios and Latias, and they were in Johto, not Hoenn.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was in Kanto, yet they had Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, all three of which were native to Hoenn.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • True... but just because Johto is the region that Lugia and Ho-Oh originated from doesn't necessarily mean that the movie will be in Johto.

Power of One had Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and yet they were neither native to Kanto nor Johto.

Pokemon Heroes had Latios and Latias, and they were in Johto, not Hoenn.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was in Kanto, yet they had Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, all three of which were native to Hoenn.

Thank you for always stating the anti-fanboy obvious. :)

Just because the 13th movie features the birds of Johto, doesn't mean they're going to go to Johto. The Palmer announcment probably derails the whole argument anyways.

Besides, even if you think 2nd gen was TEHBESTGENEVER!!!11!1one!11uno!1eleventy!11!!!11, the anime's journey though it sucked and you're delusional if you deny it...

EDIT: The last time I saw it on YTV, this Canadian saw Ash beating Byron, eh.
    For the record, this was in July...not long after Ash actually beat him by the time it aired on CN. :>

Back