• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Up until that point, Ash had just been idly watching the events that were taking place, which weren't much. Almost as soon as he found himself starting to doze off in his sleep, beginning to dream of his next Gym match, he was awoken by a loud crash. Not realizing until a few moments later that the crash had been the door breaking down, and it was accompanied by someone yelling. It took him falling back out of his chair, and then pushing himself back up before he noticed all this.

He might've screamed himself, but he had hoped no one had heard it.

"Geez..." o__=

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Pascal had been sitting quietly until a little fat guy crashed through the door, following that she fell out of her chair screaming, because she totally didn't expect that. She thought he looked kind of like Mario, but of course it's not really Mario.

...Maybe it was just her boss. She always thought he looked like Mario.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Mario sweatdrops as he looks at all the people. "Uh, i'ma sorry 'bout that. Justa, that, well a, umm, my brother told me you have great Spaghetti here. Uh, Justa tell me how much the repairs (and possibly hospital bills) are and I'lla be on my way."

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    "Spa-spa-... spaghetti?"

Ash had apparently recovered quickly enough, though he was still surprised.

"That's a pretty loud way of askin' for pasta.."
    He might have had his moments of being loud, and obnoxious, but even he wouldn't break down a door of a place where all he wanted was some of it's food. Thus the question now was, did this part of the world even have spaghetti? Just what part were they in, anyway? If it weren't for his A.D.D carrying his thoughts in a different direction, Ash might've gotten a headache from all this.

He let the search for Pascal's glasses distract him now, as he picked them up off the floor, and held them out to her. "Lookin' for these?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Thank you, sir," she said politely and quietly, putting the glasses on only to find that the frames must've broken when they hit the ground. But she easily fixed them with a bit of masking tape.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dent blinked, then shook the proffered hand. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Noah. I am Dent, a Pokemon Sommelier. Your order will be out soon, it is no trouble for me." He bowed and started toward the kitchen.

A thunderous crash and a loud yell made him jump about six inches. A few people screamed and he heard another crash from Ash's direction. He rather hoped nobody had seen him lose his composure. Straightening his bowtie, he walked over to the rather short man, who was now saying something about spaghetti.

"Hello, sir. I believe you are interested in some of our traditional spaghetti? Please choose a seat, I will be back directly with your meal. Perhaps then we could discuss the issue of the door which we in fact no longer have."

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    The dragon-ish guy took the root beer fom the waiter and walked towads the door, drink in hand.

He tripped.

Root beer went flying everywhere, but that wasn't what worried him. There's no way he could live this down. Just because of the mere act of tripping, he felt as if all of his COOL AND EDGINESS had been stripped from him.

He sighed, got up, and sat back down.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    "Wah!" Maybe it was just bad luck, but Ash had been standing right near where the dragon had tripped, and now found himself at least partially drenched in fizzy root beer. Wonderful.

Pikachu shot the dragon a weird look, and then sighed, while Ash was more distracted by his possibly ruined outfit. He hadn't checked to see who was staring at either one of them. "Aah man.. this is gonna take a lot of paper towels." And towards those paper towels he went, pulling out a few at a time, in some attempt to get the soda out of his hoodie.

The yellow mouse Pokemon pondered the idea of licking up the soda that was on the floor.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dent returned from the kitchen with a plate of spaghetti, a glass of milk, and a blueberry muffin just in time to see it rain root beer. His eyes narrowed and lips tightened, but he merely sighed and delivered the food, careful to maneuver around the sticky mess in an attempt to keep his shoes dry. After delivering the orders, he began to make his way toward the storage room to fetch a mop, but was distracted by his friend attempting to clean his hoodie with paper towels.

"Ash, it's not going to get clean that way," he said, slightly exasperated. "There's a small washing machine in the back; I'll run it with some of the aprons that need a wash."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Pascal was now coated in root beer. Her new white shirt was turned light brown with the colour of root beer, and her hair was a sticky mess. She considered going over and slapping the dragon, but instead just walked over to Dent and poked him on the shoulder to get his attention. "Excuse me, do you happen to have a shower in here?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    The sudden touch surprised Dent, but he recovered quickly. "I believe we have a sort of locker room in the back, but I am unsure as to what condition it is in. The last owner of this establishment was rather neglectful..."

Years
    Noah watched as the plump little man burst in through the door. He asked for...spaghetti?...and Dent, taking his order, ran back into the kitchen. Noah could bear no longer to see someone with so many burdens, and just as her concern peaked a strange dragon-like humanoid tripped and spilled his rot beer. Luckily, Noah's hair had been shedding particularly heavily, and nothing got through to her clothes or skin. So she walked over to the trash can and brushed herself off, careful not to get anything on the freshly-swept floor.

Then Dent rounded the corner. He seemed annoyed, and Noah quickly slipped to the mess with a bunch of paper towels. "Don't worry, I've got it," she said, wiping up the sticky mess with a bunch of paper towels. "I'll help mop, if you like?" she inquired as she stood up to look at her perfectly delicious muffin and milk. She felt like she needed to help in some way; she couldn't just sit there. She walked over, took a bite out of her muffin, took a swig of her milk, and, with a milk mustache on her face, asked, quite forcibly, "I can't take this anymore; where's the mop?"

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Mario sat down and began to eat his spaghetti. However, several things began to nag at his mind. "So, I'vea broken a door, lost most of my a money during Bowser's last scheme (which I still haven't been able to recover much of), and my a plumbing buisness is nearly out ofa buisness. Mama mia! After thata last fiasco I'll be completely broke! But what will I do...", Mario's thought was interrupted by the sound of someone falling, but then as he looked around for the source of the sound he saw somethign that could maybe help him out a bit. A flower. A sun-orange flower. "Mama mia, I've got it!", he thought aloud.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dent was surprised by the offer. "But you're a customer, Miss Noah! I can't let you do the cleaning. Please, just enjoy your muffin and milk. I will take care of it."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Pascal looked a bit mortified for a moment. She had a fear of locker rooms after some unfortunate experiences in school. "...Alright. Just please don't call it that." She went out back, then came back in a few minutes later, not covered in root beer anymore, and wearing a new suit. She obviously didn't wash her hair though. She never did, really, maybe once a week at the most.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    While watching everybody hurrying to clean up his massive mess, a thought occurred to the Dragon-y guy.

He should probably get out of there before anyone makes HIM help.

He silently (and VERRRRY slowly) started to creep towards the door.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    Professor Oak, the only one who noticed Dragon-y Guy slinking away, frowned. "Kids these days, too lazy to even help one another." He then walked and stood infront of Dragon-y Guy's path. "Where in Arceus do you thing you're going," the Professor asked. "Help clean up, boy."

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Mario, seeing everyone distracted by the cleaning up, made a mad dash towards the flowers. "If I wasa right, then I just may be able to avoid a hefty price!", he thought

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back