• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Further angered after blasted away, Kaiser gets up with electricity charging through him.

"You @&£$%£@$%£@^%&$£*$£@£@@!" screamed the Angry German Minun. "I'll kill you for that!"

Seeing his angry Minun, Ethan decides to change seats to avoid getting caught in the impending crossfire and takes Dratini with him.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    ... Once again, the nut felt a hostile atmosphere build up. Instead of avoiding it like a normal thing would, he bravely hopped between the Minun and Buizel and suddenly bellowed in a surprisingly loud voice for a nut:

"You're both idiots. All of us have drinks, so electricity would hurt us all, and your Water Gun wasn't too strong. Why assert authority when the main authority in the room is the barman, who can easily kick you out". The barman behind the bar nodded slowly, his gargantuan size easily overshadowing the now terrified patrons.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    *Sasuke walks in and pauses*
    Something is telling me.. I'm in the wrong town.

*Looks at all of the pokemon* Well... *take a seat at the bar* I'll have.. A water?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    "What the chocolate cheesecakes?" gasps Ethan. Ace leaps around the room, stealing all the drinks while the other patrons are distracted.
    Ace the now rather intoxicated Buizel burps, dropkicks Minun out the window and slumps to the ground, groaning, crushing the nut under his butt.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor ran over and pulled the nut out from under the Buizel. "You know, you shouldn't sit on people... Or nuts. I believe they consider it impolite." He set the nut in a chair, then started to play some really outdated music on his recorder.

Years
    "And Kaiser didn't do anything to you!" Ethan shouted at the impolite Buizel.

Another wave of German curses are heard outside the bar. A few moments later, the Minun returns to his seat.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Ace shakes his head drunkenly, wondering why a strangely-dressed young man is yelling at him. Suddenly, he hears his favourite song being played on the recorder, and begins breakdancing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Oh my giddy aunt!" The Doctor shouted, sticking his recorder back in his pocket and running over to the Buizel. "Are you having a seizure? You know, at times like this I wish I was actually a doctor..."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Then, as if it was suddenly, there was someone up against the wall of the bar on the other side of everyone. With him was many cats, and he was simply watching what was happening in amusement.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    THEN SUDDENLY: ASH.

"Man, what in the world..?"

He blinked in amazment, briefly wondering just how anything like this could be taking place. This wasn't the typical bar in the Pokemon world that he was used to, and it a bit creepy. He pondered calling out one of his Pokemon to stop the fighting, but what he killed someone? Wow.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    "I'm sorry I've been away, everyone." Dent's tone is apologetic as he hurries back into the bar. Once inside he stops and blinks a few times, his eyes adjusting to the dim light. Slowly he takes in the horrifying sight of the dirty barroom floor, the spilled drinks across the counter making toppled glasses and used cutlery stick to the unwashed surface, the mess of food all over the various tables.

"Oh... oh dear." He sways, but quickly stiffens his resolve. "I apologize for the lack of standards in this place," he says, unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt and beginning to roll up his sleeves. "This will be remedied shortly."

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dent stops in his frantic search of a broom to quickly locate a plate of cookies. "Here you are, sir. I hope you enjoy them." He then resumes his hunt for the elusive cleaning device.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dent finally finds a broom, triumphantly lifting it into the air before realizing what has just been presented to him. "Use you as a mop? That would be unsanitary, sir. I do thank you for offering your services, though."

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    "Cookie.. Monster..? So.. if I gave ya riceballs, you'd turn 'em down?"

Ash eye Cookie Monster with a curious expression. The same expression that he had held since walking into this place, as a matter of fact. The only person that he recognized was Dent, and while he was glad to see a familiar face, Dent seemed to be busy cleaning up, anyway. It might've been a futile effort, as more fights would just break out, he'd guess.

Now off his shoulder, Pikachu sniffed around the location.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    A rather jerky looking dragon walked into the bar and sat down on a stool. He snapped his fingers and ordered a Root Beer.

After all, it IS the drink of champions.

He gazed around the bar and noticed quite a few strange individuals, including a yellow mouse and a waiter with a mop.

He just shrugged and continued drinking his root beer. He was too cool and edgy to care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back