• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -Walks In-

-Sees Pikachu-

Miju Mij Mij Mijumaru!(Hey Pikachu! Ash is looking for you! Why have you been here?)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    "Mr. Bubbles? Are you here?"
    "Where are you, Mr. Bubbles?"
    "I need you to help me find some more pretty angels, Mr. Bubbles."

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Hao simply looks around the bar. Well, this is certainly interesting. Someone wanting to shoot up the place, and one doing so? Smiling, he simply drinks his tea.

"Fufufu~"

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -breaks outta Poke Ball-

-fires a shell balde at unexpecting trainer-

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    [OOC: Playing as Maka made me dream Soul Eater last night. /figures

[IC: Guess who STILL hasn't looked up from her book yet?]

At least dad isn't here...

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    The door flies open and a seemingly quick-drawn cartoon barges in. He stands out from the rest of the people in the bar, he seems to be the only American between all the Japanese anime characters.
    He yells at the customers: "What the hell are you doing here? It's a wonderful day and there's a big wide world to explore!"

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    (Geez, have you seen my Avatar? This could be wierd...)

Gliding into the bar, the animated volt of electricity glanced around the room. It was... to be honest... a little creepy. And that was coming from a non-biological being. Having a sharpened shell accidentally flung through his being, he darted forward over to the otter-like creature.

"Oi!" it yells, as a few sparks of electricity burst from its body. "What'cha do that for!?"

tkallab

Years
    The foreigner walks over to the scene, trying to stop a fight from starting. "Hold it right there, it was an accident. Don't get mad until someone starts barfing snakes at you."

tkallab

Years
    What the silent girl didn't know is that cartoons can live even after falling off a cliff or being blown up by dynamite.
    "Yes, I just got in a fight too," the boy explains. "At least, I think so. That antisocial chick has some scary problems." He pulls out the knife that was still in his chest.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    [Maka's a bit annoyed at this point, but she really can't do much about it because

A. Her weapon is nowhere near her.
    B. This is a new book and she does not want to get blood on it by Maka Chopping anyone.

So she'll still be reading anyways.]

*sigh* How annoying...

tkallab

Years
    The cartoon boy walks over to the reading girl and begin talking to her. "Ummm, hi. What are you reading there?"

No response.

"Ummm, my name is Chrom. What's yours?"

No response.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back