• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
Years
  • [OOC: No bunnying please~ And for those who don't know, bunnying is where someone takes control of another's character with or without that person's consent. If the person lets them it's fine, but if they don't, well... It's not fine. So yeah. Even if this is part game, I still want to stick with the traditional RP style. And sorry for not mentioning this earlier; it's been a while o3o

[IC: Ignore him ignore him ignore him ignore him. There's no way Maka's getting involved.]

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Sorry, I thought that's what you would have done anyway.

"Too busy reading? I have that all the time too. There was this one time when I was checking out this Pokémon's Pokédex entry, and I didn't even notice Cheren was talking to me, hahaha!"

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    All in the meanwhile, there is Hao, simply watching the 'conversation' and smiling.

"It seems the girl does not want to get involved with you," he then spoke, before taking another sip of coffee.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Reisen, after her angry moment, then drank herself into a stupor.

She was busy licking the table, and muttering something about Eirin and sake.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Mr. B?
    Stop being a slow poke! We need to help all the pretty angels get to the sky!

*runs and harvests ADAM from a dead Splicer*

Apples!

Ryuk likes them
    Years
  • *Blocks Light with Shinigami powers*

no you don't...

*writes -i pwn teh noobs- real name in the Death Note*

I have Shinigami Eyes, I am Ryuk

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Chen, wide eyed and with messy hair, stumbles into the bar. She looks at everyone, who seems to be fighting, and says nothing. She just walks by, hands shaking, as she comes up to the bar. As she sat down at the table, she didn't order anything, she just slammed her head into the table. Something seems to have scared her, badly. "Ẉ̸̛̩̹͈̼͓͔͕̙͔̟̰͎̘͎̤̝̇ͩ̍͐͂͝h̵̷̴̡̭̝̫͇̰͕̞̩͍͚͚̤̲̞̤͈͈̒́ͨͪ͂̂ͨ-̬̮͍͇̗̣̤̠̻͓̤̺͚̖̩͔͎̀̓͊̉͊̇̃ͩ̍͊̈́̆͞͝ẅ̢̭͚͙̟̤̻͎͔̰́̍ͨ͌̈́̎͗͌͐̑̾ͬh̸̷̛̤̤̼̜̜̺̺̥̹̱̣̤̺ͤ̀́͋̋̀ͅy̡̱͓̱̰̥̩̞̣͒̆̅̔̋̔ͩ́͘͠ ̺̬͚̯̤͙̟̦̹͓̦̗̭̗̫͉͛ͫ̅͑̀̂́͟͞w̢͇͙͓̖̮̺̝̙̰͔͚͚̱̘͇͙̫͈̞̑̓ͮ̅͋͒̎̅ͦo̰̱̹̻̪̤̩̥̰̠ͫͥ̿ͫ̑̃̅̾̓ͤ̍̔ͣ̔̒̂̀ͤ͞͝͝n̵̵̶̢͚̳̜̩͓̄̓̈́̔̉͛͊ͣ̀ͫ̂͛͆̐̆͑'̸̧̄̉͊ͣ̐̑ͫ̏̽҉̸̣̞͍͔̮̲̯͉̘̪̭̳̥̩̠̩͟ͅṱ̢͖̜͙̲̤̜͖̞̝͍͇͍̘͖̽̆̐̉̈́̑́̐͝͝ͅ ̷̨̭̗̫͍͍̳̙̗̲͓̯̰̟̳̞͈͙̝̝ͣͣ̈̌ͬ̈̐̉͌ͧ̅͑ͬ̈́̀ị̵̵̧̨̳͍̠̭̲̤̭̰̂͂͑͐ͩ͛͋͊͗͌̋͑̑͒̽͛ͪ̚͢t͖̭̺̫̼̤͉͉͉͉̂͒̊͊̉̊̄ͮ̀͜͡͡.̜̰͎̹͔͚̱͔͔̙̭̦̰͔̱̩͔̦͇̋ͪ̇ͣ̕͞.̷̧̳͓̙ͥ̽̌͋̃.̸̅ͥͯ̐̔̐̍͜͏̬̪̩̹͖͎͎ ̷̢͙̪̰͔̼̭̫̖̰̬̤̼̲͓̅̓̂̽ͥ̒̃͟g̰͕͎̗̹̺͎̞͖̞͕̞͕̫͉̖̠̺ͨ͋̾̔̾̂̔̔̂̎͒̉̄ͫ̀͝ó̶̷̶̠̟̝͔̺̣͍ͮ̓̿͑̋ͪͨ̍ͤͬ͡ ̷̨̢̡͖͖͇̬̹̜͍͇̥̙̘̋̃̔̋ͧ̀̅̊̏̋̌̈å͉̝̖̺͔̫̜͖͇̭̭̖̙͉͚̥̬̻͚ͣ̒̆̒̌͒̋̈͊͌̌̀ͦͩ̅ͪ͌͗͞w̵͚͙̣̬̰̤̣̟͇͈͈͙̭̪̓̈́̈̓ͤ̈̑͑͐ͧ͗ͦ͘͢aͨ̆̋̑͒̆̑͌ͯͯ̀̍҉̘̺̟͍̖͙̥̖̳͈͎̜̻͘ͅy̵̟͔͎̬̗̻̑ͯͪ̍?̴ͧ͌̈́ͭ̾̌̍̇̌͌̉̈͠҉̭̙̩̻̱͎̹͕͍̠̱͍͇̫̳̖̟" She asked to herself, not moving.

(OOC: If everyone else can be a little OOC, I think I can, too.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ethan, Kaiser and Dratini walk into the bar. "Barman! Get me a black russian!" ordered Minun until he was stopped by Ethan.

"Shh!" Ethan hushed. "They're making it child friendly by only serving milk!"
    Kaiser pauses at once. "That must be worst bar ever!" shouted Kaiser. "The only REAL Milk Bar is in Termina!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Bill walks in and takes a seat. Had he noticed that he was the only actual non-cartoon character (except maybe the blob of electricity), he probably wouldn't have chosen that specific bar. Although really he just wanted some place to work on writing his program for the Altair.

One problem with that, though, he forgot to bring a writing utensil. He turned to the girl near him, the one who's reading. "Do you happen to have a pen I can use?"

{ OOC: As cute as he is, Bill Gates is kind of hard to RP as. xD }

Maka

Years
  • [At this point, Maka's just ignoring pretty much everything around her, though she can't help but peer into a few souls.

[Strong souls, weak souls, no soul--those were the ones she'd keep an eye on--and all sorts of other souls could be seen. But it didn't seem like she could match her own wavelength with any of them. 'Course, it was highly doubtful anyone in the room was a Weapon.]

[Back to reading her book now.]

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -Walks over to Maka and looks over her shoulder-

Miju Mij? (Whatchya reading?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Well, isn't she nice," Bill mumbled, annoyed with Maka for not answering, but more annoyed that he forgot to bring a pen. What kind of idiot doesn't carry some sort of writing utensil in their pocket? He doubted that the little otter-like creature had one with him, but it was kind of cute, and he picked it up and cuddled with it.

{ OOC: I wonder what it feels like to cuddle with a cartoon? o_O }

Maka

Years
  • [What the hell is this thing Maka doesn't even.

[She can't understand Poke-speak, so still reading.]

[OOC: Yes it will be hard for you to get a response from Maka. THE BOOK IS THAT INTERESTING OK.]

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -Just happens to have a pen in it's shell-

-Pulls it out-

Miju Miju! (Here, take this!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Bill absentmindedly took the pen from the cute little otter, but at the moment he was more concerned with Maka. He felt there was only one explanation, and that was that she found him attractive. He looked at Maka, somewhat embarrassed, and couldn't think of any other way to flirt with her than saying, "So... um... How are your SAT scores?"

{OOC: Yes, now I've got Pirates of Silicon Valley on the mind. xD Although after watching that I always thought that if some boy came up to me and asked me about my standardized test scores, it'd probably be love at first sight. xD Although I guess the girl in the movie didn't feel the same way. }

Maka

Years
  • [...Dammit, if there's one thing Maka's interested in other than books and becoming a Shinigami it's finding out the answer to something she doesn't know. And this person seems to have a good soul, so at least they're not trying to mess with her.]

...What's an SAT? ['Course, even if they did exist in the DMWA, she's still far too young to take them.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back