• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So... Digimon anyone?

Rose Oni

Pokemon Trainer and Digimon Tamer
Years
  • A Digimon roleplay? In my Pokecommunity?!

It's more likely than you think.

So yes hello everyone! I'm just curious if folks here would be interested in a roleplay set entirely in a Digital World of my own ideas. (I like the sound of that.)

I would want the characters to be older teenagers to young adults (16-21), with having TWO Digimon a piece of their choice. I would allow a variety of Digivolutions, and everyone would pick the Digivice of their choice.

Here's the twist... Someone who signs up? They will be the first villain. IF they are interested, I would want more info. The rest of the villains will be of my own choice. Also, just to note, when you sign up to this expect to play three characters, the Digidestined and the two Digimon partners. Digimon do tend to be more...what's the word... sapient than Pokemon. They are without question their own individuals. This will be rated T or M. Not sure yet.

Consider this my official hi to the roleplay and writing sections here! I am looking forward to seeing who is interested.

Last edited:
    Years
  • As a side note: People don't always like being forced into aligning their characters with a certain side. It might be more enticing to people if you gave them more freedom of choice with the whole villain thing.

Also, welcome!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • A Digimon roleplay? In my Pokecommunity?!

It's more likely than you think.

So yes hello everyone! I'm just curious if folks here would be interested in a roleplay set entirely in a Digital World of my own ideas. (I like the sound of that.)

I would want the characters to be older teenagers to young adults (16-21), with having TWO Digimon a piece of their choice. I would allow a variety of Digivolutions, and everyone would pick the Digivice of their choice.

Here's the twist... Someone who signs up? They will be the first villain. IF they are interested, I would want more info. The rest of the villains will be of my own choice. Also, just to note, when you sign up to this expect to play three characters, the Digidestined and the two Digimon partners. Digimon do tend to be more...what's the word... sapient than Pokemon. They are without question their own individuals. This will be rated T or M. Not sure yet.

Consider this my official hi to the roleplay and writing sections here! I am looking forward to seeing who is interested.

I would love a Digimon RP, and this idea is really good!

Back