• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So full...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it bad that... I'm constantly hungry, so if I'm ever full it's been because I've felt worse before it? XD; Um, but yeah I just sit down and watch TV. The fullness or unwell feeling goes away really quickly. :x

Years
    Since I switched to Paleo I never feel super full... just satisfied. However, when I used to binge on sweets till I was ready to burst, I tended to sleep it off... or sit on the couch groaning and holding my tummy in pain. ;)

Years
    If you say you go out for a run after a huge meal that makes you feel like you're about to burst you're probably just exagerating on how much you just ate. It's pretty much impossible to go running with a full stomach without having everything you just ate come rushing back up and all over the pavement.

Once I've eaten till I feel like I'm about to explode though I tend to just sit down and either watch TV, read a book or go on my laptop until the feeling of sickness goes away. Then I'll just carry on my daily routine, which usually involves more eating.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Throw up. Seriously, if I eat too much, my body just tends to reject it. If I end up overeating, I have a want to drink a lot of water for some reason or I'd end up feeling sick.. Sometimes that works, but then sometimes I am sick from adding the water then, and have to rush to the bathroom to throw up.

I hardly ever overeat so it's not much of a problem- usually happens to me if I hadn't been able to eat anything the whole day (I'm out somewhere) so I binge, or if I'm feeling hormonal/ sick in the first place.
    Or super stressed.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
    If you say you go out for a run after a huge meal that makes you feel like you're about to burst you're probably just exagerating on how much you just ate. It's pretty much impossible to go running with a full stomach without having everything you just ate come rushing back up and all over the pavement.

Once I've eaten till I feel like I'm about to explode though I tend to just sit down and either watch TV, read a book or go on my laptop until the feeling of sickness goes away. Then I'll just carry on my daily routine, which usually involves more eating.

It's not hard at all, I ran Cross Country and Track for 4 years in High school and I ate like a wilderbeast. I still do it now and I actually have to run after I eat otherwise I feel like a slob just sitting around.

Back