• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Lets see, for me, I'll most likely get Heart Gold first due to my extreme hatred of Lugia. (He looks hella dumb IMO.)

I know I'll get Soul Silver for the same reason I got Pearl.
    Just to say I have it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    i'm getting soul silver cuz my cousin and i have been arguing over who could beat who and....my cousin is getting heart gold and i want the opposite game so Silver Soul,besides silver is better than gold.imo

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • I'll probably get Gold because thats what I originally had. But I am tempted to get Silver.. :S we will see

kellogs

Crunchy
    Years
  • My brother got silver and i got gold 10 years ,so that means he's gettin' SS and Im gettin' HG :D Will prob get SS for myself for trading and breeding.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Which one will you get?

Which game are you going to get? I'm personally thinking about getting Heart Gold, just because Ho - Oh is awesome!

Note: If a mod can add "Both" as an option it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
  • I was thinking just a while ago of posting this question. You should have included a 'Both' option for your poll. ¦P

Anyway, I'm not sure, I orginally played Silver so I would really like to play it again for nostalgic purposes... but I've never played Gold so I might want to get Heart Gold... I think I'll end up getting both but my brother will be playing HG and if I ever want to play it I'm sure he won't mind. ¦P

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I was thinking just a while ago of posting this question. You should have included a 'Both' option for your poll. ¦P

Anyway, I'm not sure, I orginally played Silver so I would really like to play it again for nostalgic purposes... but I've never played Gold so I might want to get Heart Gold... I think I'll end up getting both but my brother will be playing HG and if I ever want to play it I'm sure he won't mind. ¦P

ahh, completely forgot about that!

I'm new here so, I'm not sure if I can edit the poll now =/

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    i originally got Gold so im thinking of getting HeartGold this time around because i think Ho-oh is awesome too :D

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Most definitely SoulSilver. The original Silver was my first Pokemon game, so I can't wait to play through it and relive the memories with all the new features on the DS.

SuperLightning

Eevee Lover and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    The thing is i LOVE lugia. BUT in Soul Silver you get groudon,,,....i'd rather have kyogre becuase u catch kyogre in Heart gold.... But i want Lugia...I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!!! T_T

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • I chose "Heart Gold". When the originals came out I got Silver, so I'm gonna switch it up this time.
    Though I will probably end up with both of them eventually.

Back