• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
Years
  • I'm thinking of changing my mind to SoulSliver now... But i've always had the "first version" if that makes sense..

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • I'm getting SoulSilver because when gold and silver came out in 2000 I have the Silver version and Luiga was one of my favorite pokemon in the game besides the starters.

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    I want Heart Gold because it's the less popular, it seems. *shot* In all honesty though, it kind of became a trend for me or something. I got LeafGreen, Sapphire, and Pearl. Only now do I get the... "first" version. And I don't really care about using legendaries (both Lugia and Ho-Oh are cool). I just want their Dex data.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I'm getting SoulSilver for sure, since Silver was my favorite. Actually, Crystal was my favorite, but no remake for Crystal. :( I might end up getting both of them. Depends on how much money I have.

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
  • I have not a single game a prefer to get, both are almost the same. Ho-oh and Lugia are obtainable in both games anyway.

But I am getting HeatGold because I would like to catch Kyogre ^^

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I am getting HeartGold, since I was always more of a Ho-oh fan than I was to Lugia, although I like both birds.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Im most definitely getting HeartGold :) it seems so awesome!!!! But if people are so obssesed with Lugia then why not get HeartGold and get the higher level one??

I just like Ho-oh and the box is cooler and i wanna get Kyogre and I wanna prove to my friend that HeartGold isn't just for girls and Its Purely Fantastic

Years
  • I think I would have a heart attack from happiness if I got either but I think im going to get silver, based on the cover art. Lugia looks BA :D

My first pokemon game ever was crystal, so Im still hoping for a re-make of that :)

GameplayerHGSS

Back to Johto in HeartGold...!
    Years
  • HeartGold all the way!!! And if there RREEAALLYYY Good then Soul Silver as well! (For a different starter and team,etc.) Besides I have All the games from Each Generation and love havin' them so i have to add both of these to my collection! FTW!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Soul Silver because of the awesome box art :]
    And i just generally perfer Lugia over Ho-oh, even though you can get both in either of the games.
    Ive also always perfered Ledian too.

Back