• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, hello everyone!

Lachrimae6

Miloticlover
Years
  • I'm new here so I don't really know how to do anything yet and if I do do some stuff wrong please let me know but I just wanted to get my name out there and say hello to everyone! It's going to be so great to finally talk to and get to meet other people who are into the franchise enough to do nothing but talk about it. So lets talk! What is your favorite gen? favorite games? favorite parts of games (i.e. silph co building, elites fours of certain games, a cave,
    aether paradise fights ect ect) What do you enjoy in the Pokemon franchise? :).

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Hi :) My names Lea and I like everything about the Pokemon franchise. Welcome and hope you have fun around the forums.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new here so I don't really know how to do anything yet and if I do do some stuff wrong please let me know but I just wanted to get my name out there and say hello to everyone! It's going to be so great to finally talk to and get to meet other people who are into the franchise enough to do nothing but talk about it. So lets talk! What is your favorite gen? favorite games? favorite parts of games (i.e. silph co building, elites fours of certain games, a cave,
    aether paradise fights ect ect) What do you enjoy in the Pokemon franchise? :).
    Hii! Welcome to the community. I recommend just casually browsing all forums that look interesting, and see what areas you like :) For finding more pokémon discussions, you can start off in Pokémon General, a great place for all kinds of questions really. Good luck!

Lachrimae6

Miloticlover
    Years
  • YAY! Hello starika and hi Lea thank you both for the hospitality :3 ! I get confused roaming around forums but I will definitely check those things out... and hopefully not get confused o-o I get enough of that from Zubats and Golbats! Thank you for the advice starika. Nice people already it's a good sign. I didn't know whether to hit reply or quote, I don't know the difference e.o... but hopefully you guys see this.

Years
  • Hi Lach! Welcome to PC. :-3

It's hard to choose a favorite anything since Pokémon is so awesome.. haha. But I think my favorite gen is Unova, Hoenn, and Johto, they were all awesome and I replayed GSC and RSE more times than I can count.

If you want to quote multiple people you can hit the button right next to the quote button that looks like a quote symbol with a plus sign, that'll add the posts you want to quote to the 'multiquote' option. From there hit post reply and you can write up replies to both quotes in one message, and the people you're quoting will be notified. Good little thing to keep in mind for next time =)

Have a good time here!!

Lachrimae6

Miloticlover
    Years
  • Hi Sheep!! thanks so much =^.^=
    Aw awesome! Unova I know very little to nothing about honestly >>. Johto is cool and I grew up playing Colosseum, XD and RSE so... easy to guess gen 3 is me. <3
    Ok... i'm kinda dumb so that sounded complicated to me, maybe it was maybe i'm just lacking in the knowledge of these types of things but either way thanks so much! i'll just have to reread over that and try to understand it better haha ':3

Back