• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so many noobs

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    So now that we've successfully debunked the children's theme to the games, let me re-establush that this is a game, this is competition, and serious players like me like to take it seriously. This game is an exhibition of our resourcefulness, our knowledge, our strategy, and our luck.
    Well Put

We call them n00bs. They are to be chortled at when out of earshot, and given a sound thrashing in the game, then another chortling.
    Well, out of earshot is fine, but to their face is going too far. Its a damn kids game, and it doesn't make you any bigger making fun of people who doesn't play our way. But to say to yourself "This kid is a noob-he doesn't even EV train!" is fine, thats human nature.

Even though that is quite an eyebrow raiser...
    I didn't finish my post. I meant to say that it would be odd...

Well, thats my opinion...

EDIT:Wait, you said out of earshot. Thats fine. I thought it said within earshot. Calling them n00bs to yourself is ok, but making fun of them to their face over a game is pathetic. That God you said out of earshot. ;)

Last edited:
    Back