• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so many noobs

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I swear everytime I play I run into a team of all legeneds but the funny thing is it is so easy to beat them all my evs win but anyway anyone else use legends often?

Pocky

=^_^=
    Years
    I only use them when I have to. Like to beat the elite four on my pkmn games. I prefer to use my evolved pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    Thats why most people use ubers,they don't understand how to use normal pokemon (or even their ubers) correctly. Kind of sad really.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I can't wait for you to admit you use a Rayquaza every battle.

And you can't really call them noobs, just SUU. Stupid Uber Users.

Palkia Owns

Pokemon Rule!
    Years
    I love PBR. I got it like 3 weeks ago. It's very fun. I wan't to battle some people soemtime. I hate noobs on PBR!

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yeah but still I use some legends sometimes but still it is more better to do it with out legends.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I am not saying one or two is bad I mean like a whole team of legends.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Lol that's probably the reason why I unplugged my Wii and threw it in the closet. XD They aren't stronger though; it's just annoying to sit there and wait until Blissey finally kills them since the rest of my team gets pwned easily by ubers. So the "SUU" end up running away from me after killing 30 minutes of my time. >O

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    My bro is only four so I let him use Ubers when we battle together. But some people on WiFi use moves he wouldn't even use! Using like one or two doesn't make it too bad but too many ubers and it gets tiring every battle.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Well, I have one Legendary in my team. One. So don't bash me.

*bashes you once lightly* Come on. If we competitive players disapprove of the use of legendaries, why would it be justifiable to use less of them?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    I don't and probably never will use ubers, they don't make very much sense to me. Ubers are used for In-Game battles like the elite four, but not for wi-fi play. Legends aren't exactly a bad thing, but using Ubers kind of says that your too lazy to train a team of your own.

Back