• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    I don't buy the Norse myth theory, because there's so little supporting it. In generation 3 they referenced Ziz, Bahemoth and Laviathen. They were very clear about it and spelled out the idea in full. They basically told the legend with pokemon.

Jormungandr, Dainn (or the the other stags) and what I would assume to be Hugunn or Muninn (or any of the other Norse birds) have nothing to do with each other. Completely separate parts of the Edda.

Not that France is even a place that comes to mind being particularly Norse.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    This is for Typhon then, you may want to delete that picture of the penguin like pokemon and the Arcanite item in came. It seems both are fake. One being the penguin doesn't show up in the other leaks and the Arcanite was said to be someone acting like one of the leakers and trolling. Then guy he was acting like said he has now found an Arcanite in game.

Wait I think i missed something, what Z Pokemon?

This one is the Z legend.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Right now most pokemons who got Mega were already used a lot by players, only a few were not in the Uber already.

Also if we have a W pokemon or a mew of gen 6 I'm sure it will be the squirrel Ratatosk from the norse mythology.

The only Ubers that got a mega were Blaziken and Mewtwo. Charizard was NU. Gyarados was OU. Mawile was NU. Gengar was OU. Lucario was OU. Venusaur was OU. Blastoise was UU. Ampharos was NU. Kangaskhan was NU. Aerodactyl was RU. Gardevoir was NU. Absol was RU. Garchomp was OU. and Abomasnow is UU.

It covers practically ever end of Fan Metagame, though that isn't what they looked at. I don't think a lot of these make it into a lot of Nintendo tournaments either so I wouldn't say they just gave it to super powered Pokemon that didn't need them.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    2more possible legendary slots in ratatosk and jormungand

both would probably be some movie legendary aka gen6 victini and genesect

Years
    Am I the only one upset by the lack of new Ground types? I dunno, it just sorta feels like they're forcing other types down our throats. *coughfairycough*

It would be more suitable if it is dragon/poison but this typing could make it the worst legendary with 6 weaknesses.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Huh. It is pretty cute. I might consider getting one, but...I don't like its evolution all that much.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    I don't buy the Norse myth theory, because there's so little supporting it. In generation 3 they referenced Ziz, Bahemoth and Laviathen. They were very clear about it and spelled out the idea in full. They basically told the legend with pokemon.

Jormungandr, Dainn (or the the other stags) and what I would assume to be Hugunn or Muninn (or any of the other Norse birds) have nothing to do with each other. Completely separate parts of the Edda.

Not that France is even a place that comes to mind being particularly Norse.

Well, if could be that you're making the wrong assumptions.

Yveltal is based off the unnamed eagle at the top of Yggdrasil, not the crow-like Hugunn and Muninn.
    Xerneas is based off the Dainn(or other staggs).
    Zygarde is based off the serpent-like dragon that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasil, thus it's type dragon/ground.

Their roles don't have to be exact, but they fit the myth. But in any case, we need to know their story first.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Man, it seems the leakers are keeping any plot twists about Team Flare to themselves. We've hardly seen any leaks about the enemy team itself.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Is that real? It's cute :3. Now was Noivern primary flying too? As that seems odd as usually it's a secondary type...

Irc my french Guarde means protect. So I'm guessing Zyguarde may be a guardian...which fits as dragons are guardians in various myths, both western and eastern.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well, if could be that you're making the wrong assumptions.

Yveltal is based off the unnamed eagle at the top of Yggdrasil, not the crow-like Hugunn and Muninn.
    Xerneas is based off the Dainn(or other staggs).
    Zygarde is based off the serpent-like dragon that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasil, thus it's type dragon/ground.

Their roles don't have to be exact, but they fit the myth. But in any case, we need to know their story first.

He's not making wrong assumptions. The theme for the legends and who they are based off of was NEVER mentioned. Its all fan speculation.

Yveltal looks more like a crow than an eagle. When it was first revealed I thought it was a Yatagarasu and said it was Dark/Flying

Xerneas is apparently based off of King Oberon, not the four stags that live on the great tree. Oberon, the King of Fairies takes the form of a Stag.

Its not mentioned that Zydgar is based off of Niddhogr or Jormangdr. Though based off of the name Z and midgard (pronounced mid-garde). I'd say Zygarde is based off of the Midgard Serpent. Who is Jormangdr the World Serpent.

Is that real? It's cute :3. Now was Noivern primary flying too? As that seems odd as usually it's a secondary type...

Yes Noivern was Flying/Dragon since release.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

As I said none of these are confirmed real. But it is strongly going toward true. As I said earlier, if Noivern's pre evo is fake, that would mean most of the others are probably fake because they are all from the same people for the most part. Which honestly would be the ultimate trolling. Most likely all of these are true though.

Noivern is Flying/Dragon as well according to Serebii.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    New type?
    Misfin is a small dolphin pokemon that spews out steam. It has a mainly grey body with light blue stripes on its sides, with a white patch on one of its eyes. It's under as a STEAM type. Torkoal is rumoured to recieve the typing also.

What do you think?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    By the way guys. We have known all the elite 4 members and Noivern's pre evo for a while now lol. We basically probably have everything there is in the game other than anything about Team Flare.

We know Diantha is Champion as well. I am not putting this stuff in spoilers because if you don't want to be spoiled, you shouldn't be here.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Oh my GOD.
    Zygrade looks magnificent, they did amazingly well at materializing that "do not touch" feel, which I'm sure was intended. That thing is creepy as... AH.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    For the people who don't know. These are the E4 teams and types. And again as I said, I am not putting these in spoilers because this is a spoiler thread.

Steel's team: Klefki, Probopass, Aegislash, Scizor
    Fire's Team: Pyroar, Talonflame, Torkoal, Chandelure
    Dragon's Team: Dragalge, Altaria, Noivern, Druddigon.
    Water Team: Clawitzer, Starmie, Gyarados, Barbaracle
    Champions Diantha: Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Gourgeist, Gardevoir (Gardevoir is a Lv 68 and is a Mega)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back