• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
  • Also I still wonder why people are still upset about Pokemon Bank, they give you a trial period of December 27 2013 to January 31 2013. If all you need is to transfer your Pokemon from BW/BW2 then you don't even have to pay, just transfer your box and you never have to touch it again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Also I still wonder why people are still upset about Pokemon Bank, they give you a trial period of December 27 2013 to January 31 2013. If all you need is to transfer your Pokemon from BW/BW2 then you don't even have to pay, just transfer your box and you never have to touch it again.
    which is nice of them in all honesty they didnt need to

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    I do have seen this picture on Deviantart and i can assure you it is a fake one. Plus, the in-game picture you posted earlier was fake too: the pokémon was less blurry than the rest of the picture.
    And if you look well at the fire on the Male Delphox you posted, you'll see the outline are badly made and are not regular.

i think the outline are not regular because someone cut delphox from the original image before post it on internet..This theory will explain the color between the arm and the body...
    Anyway I'm still hoping this delphox it's the official one :)

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • i think the outline are not regular because someone cut delphox from the original image before post it on internet..This theory will explain the color between the arm and the body...
    Anyway I'm still hoping this delphox it's the official one :)

Even when the fire "crosses" the ears you can see the outline is badly done.. You can hope it is a real one if you want to, but there are some graphical mistakes which proves it is fake :)
    But i can be wrong!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Even when the fire "crosses" the ears you can see the outline is badly done.. You can hope it is a real one if you want to, but there are some graphical mistakes which proves it is fake :)
    But i can be wrong!

I hope so :) isn't he beautiful???? ahahah :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Also I still wonder why people are still upset about Pokemon Bank, they give you a trial period of December 27 2013 to January 31 2013. If all you need is to transfer your Pokemon from BW/BW2 then you don't even have to pay, just transfer your box and you never have to touch it again.

I will probably use it, it seems like a good program and i saw an interesting thing pointed out, zygrade has no signature move! Every pokemon has a signature move, normal and legends. They are always moves new to that legend's gen.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • yeah but sometimes its subtle things like a pokemons fin might have notches on it if its male but not if its female its not always a significant design change especially as far as i am aware when it comes to starters

I know. :p And then there's the really obscure ones like the spot on Torchic's rump haha. xD

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I have to say that new animation for Surf is really awesome-looking indeed.

Yeah it looks like they are actually surfing this time. Surf has always been one of those moves which you don't really understand how pokemon perform it outside of a water source, in Pokemon Origins it just looked like a water punch which was kinda weird.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Has it been confirmed that you can get all 3 mega stones for the starters without trading after you pick your seconday starter?

If not that would totally suck, I would have no other chance then to pick charmander lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back