• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    This thing is one powerful physical tank, given how high its Attack and Defense is. It's sadly very slow though, and also weak in the special-based stats.

You can raise its special defence in sandstorm, making it a even better tank

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not sure if one posted this yet, but here's Mega Lucario's stats!

Spoiler:

Those defenses surely make it a glass cannon for sure, and it's Attack and Sp. Attack seem close to each other.

It's gotten an amazing Speed stat, but I'm a little dissapointed about its defenses though. I'm not exactly sure how many hits Mega Lucario would actually be able to take… maybe just seven or eight? Or does that sound like a little too much? xD Its Attack and Special Attack do seem close to each other, but it's only at level thirty-two now. By the time it reaches level one-hundred, I'm expecting its Attack stat to surpass its Sp. Attack significantly. Lucario was meant to be in the physical side of things from the get-go, so, yeah.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • I'm not sure if one posted this yet, but here's Mega Lucario's stats!
    Those defenses surely make it a glass cannon for sure, and it's Attack and Sp. Attack seem close to each other.
    Did I not see the huge train drive past me or is that a MegaFerrothorn in the freaking background? (Link deleted because of < 15 posts)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Did I not see the huge train drive past me or is that a MegaFerrothorn in the freaking background? (Link deleted because of < 15 posts)

That's actually Ferroseed, the pre-evolved form of Ferrothorn. It does have quite an enormous model in the screenshot though, which is weird. xD

If Ferrothorn were to get a mega form, I'm hoping for its entire body to be covered in steel… well, maybe except its eyes. That would look pretty awesome, in my opinion. Due to being covered in steel, it could have a raise in its Defense stat, possibly. Its Attack would get an increase as well, because all those metal would help it to land harder hits. It would also be cool if its body was a little larger. That, one way or the other, would make it have a bigger amount health.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • That's actually Ferroseed, the pre-evolved form of Ferrothorn. It does have quite an enormous model in the screenshot though, which is weird. xD

If Ferrothorn were to get a mega form, I'm hoping for its entire body to be covered in steel… well, maybe except its eyes. That would look pretty awesome, in my opinion. Due to being covered in steel, it could have a raise in its Defense stat, possibly. Its Attack would get an increase as well, because all those metal would help it to land harder hits. It would also be cool if its body was a little larger. That, one way or the other, would make it have a bigger amount health.
    Holy zeus...thanks for pointing that out for me. Guess I'm in full anticipation mode and can't think straight :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oops. Yes. That's what I meant! Thanks :)

Well, at least now we know a bit about its other form(s).

A screenshot corroborates some of the rumors/speculation about Gourgeist's variant from it's 'small form'.
    Spoiler:

Also, the leaker has tried to find a dusk stone with no success.
    its not just speculation in one pic from its dex it clearly says small size, i wonder what you have to do to get the big one?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    its not just speculation in one pic from its dex it clearly says small size, i wonder what you have to do to get the big one?

Well how would a farmer grow a large pumpkin?

They would care for it and make sure it got everything it needs. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with all or one of its pokemon amie stats. (Maybe fullness?)

So stuff it with food in pokemon amie before using the dusk stone.

Makes sense to me at least.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Well how would a farmer grow a large pumpkin?

They would care for it and make sure it got everything it needs. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with all or one of its pokemon amie stats. (Maybe fullness?)

So stuff it with food in pokemon amie before using the dusk stone.

Makes sense to me at least.
    that does make a lot of sense! or if you just feed it a lot it just gets fat regardless, like how furfrous hair grows out every few days maybe if you dont keep it full it loses weight

i'm guessing it'll like sweet foods

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • That's actually Ferroseed, the pre-evolved form of Ferrothorn. It does have quite an enormous model in the screenshot though, which is weird. xD
    To be fair, it does look very big there. I suppose it's a zoomed-in shot of it.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    someone has gotten the game and is uploading nice gameplay screenshots using capture card on here
    http://puush.me/Kuhni/Gallery

edit: hes constantly updating it now with more pics as he play
    sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    hes uploading images of super training now..i have no idea how it works lol
    that cute magnemite balloon

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • The gap between regular games and the 3rd entry in a generation is usually 1-2 years. I don't see it taking 3.

Im counting on the fact that its hard to make games for the 3DS. It is a complicated console and nintendo has stated that.

Alright , Its Ability is ''Flame Body'' !
    By The way , All its attack are ether flying or Normal .
    Doesn't that thing learn any fire type move

I saw a Flechlinder with Flame wheel somewhere but couldnt upload the pic.

SO every mega is either with HAIR or SPIKES....nor very original GF.

well if the rumour about the old couple talking about there 40th and 45th anniversary(Ruby and Sapphire respectively) then it seems to be hinting more and more towards hoenn

it could be in due time in game or real life meaning remakes it could be either or a bit of both?

Or it could hint gen 7....YAY

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Also got Tyrantrum's stats here:

Spoiler:

This thing is one powerful physical tank, given how high its Attack and Defense is. It's sadly very slow though, and also weak in the special-based stats.

Tyrantrum isn't that slow. He isn't fast but remeber the speed stat seems low because his nature is +defence and -speed. But yeah I would have preferred his speed and attack stat to be a little higher :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Im counting on the fact that its hard to make games for the 3DS. It is a complicated console and nintendo has stated that.

I saw a Flechlinder with Flame wheel somewhere but couldnt upload the pic.

SO every mega is either with HAIR or SPIKES....nor very original GF.

Or it could hint gen 7....YAY
    yes talking about the 40th and 45th anniversaries which are called ruby and sapphire are much more likely to be hinting at the next generation of pokemon games not the games ruby and sapphire granted it could be done this gen or next gen however i doubt they'd reference them in the first games of this gen if it was about next gen

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I just noticed. Out of all the Mega's that they have shown, only 2 do not evolve just by Level. Lucario needs to level up with max happiness during the day to evolve into his current form, and Gengar needs to be traded to evolve. Both of these are condition evolutions....There hasn't been any Item evolution. I wonder if Pokemon that require items to evolve won't get Mega Evolutions.

Mega all eeveelutions except sylveon.

He also revealed that Pumpkaboo may not evolve into Gourgeist by level up. He mentioned it may need a Dusk Stone or something.

Maybe it needs a shiny stone...Jack-o-lantern anyone?

TR killed a cubone's mother.
    Team flare kills many pokemon.

It's even in Kalos's back story of many pokemon dieing. This is deep

You mena like poke-nazism or something?! And i thought team flare would make gen 6 suck...best story till now!

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Tyrantrum isn't that slow. He isn't fast but remeber the speed stat seems low because his nature is +defence and -speed. But yeah I would have preferred his speed and attack stat to be a little higher :P

I saw one with +Speed Nature, it's neat!
    At least not slower than Rampardos!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back