• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • What surprises me is that it doesn't seem that they revealed much...(I haven't read the spoiler tags so that may be it)...one would imagine more would be revealed...however maybe they just didn't want to totally ruin it for us and kept some info hidden :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    well even if they were in cahoots we got some info like berry trees being in the game and honey attracts hordes

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    and there was some info about team flare and a possible person to do with it and some other stuff that harks back to gen 1

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
    Years
  • Yeah, maybe it IS controlled. I saw a lot of stuff, but not anything new. Except for Delphox.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

sorry about that

anywayyyys I'm kind of glad it's over, I don't want a lot of new stuff to be spoiled for me.
    Though I wish I would have seen something about Streetpass (besides.... well, you know) and maybe even Play Coins being used in game, maybe to buy accessories or something. I'd love that.

Years
  • Yeah, maybe it IS controlled. I saw a lot of stuff, but not anything new. Except for Delphox.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

sorry about that

anywayyyys I'm kind of glad it's over, I don't want a lot of new stuff to be spoiled for me.
    Though I wish I would have seen something about Streetpass (besides.... well, you know) and maybe even Play Coins being used in game, maybe to buy accessories or something. I'd love that.
    I'm hoping GF themselves will reveal some info.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Something is fishy here guys, wasn't Hawlucha confirmed fake?
    Kosyhedin said hawlucha was real. None of the images have been proven fake yet, even Greninja. We'll know once someone leaks quilliden and frogadier's evolutions.
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Lol if this is true....Fennekin I choose you! Lol, but doesnt look that bad. To human like in my opinion

From magical girl reject to super sailor scout furry bait. Not a great improvement at all. Destined for NU. Despite my dislike of the idea, I hope Froakie's final is Dark just to murder this thing.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Yeah, maybe it IS controlled. I saw a lot of stuff, but not anything new. Except for Delphox.

Delphox wasn't posted by any of those.

But yeah, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes. I mean, they wanted to leak stuff to people and they knew that what people wanted were the starter final evolutions. If you are taking a risk, at least do it for a good reason. Why didn't they simply start leaking when they had their starters fully evolved? The punishment would be the same, because, after all, they ended up revealing two new Pokémon (Espurr and Fletchinder).

Years
  • Kosyhedin said hawlucha was real. None of the images have been proven fake yet, even Greninja. We'll know once someone leaks quilliden and frogadier's evolutions.

From magical girl reject to super sailor scout furry bait. Not a great improvement at all. Destined for NU. Despite my dislike of the idea, I hope Froakie's final is Dark just to murder this thing.
    How is it a Sailor? It's not even wearing a Fuku...it looks more like an oracle...
    Well I hope Froakie is Water/Fighting and slower than her so that she can murder it...okay not murder...

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Kosyhedin said hawlucha was real. None of the images have been proven fake yet, even Greninja. We'll know once someone leaks quilliden and frogadier's evolutions.

You mean Kosthedin? Was this on his Instagram? Let me know man.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Where was Fennekin's final form posted?
    I'm like, pleading it's fake.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    How is it a Sailor? It's not even wearing a Fuku...it looks more like an oracle...
    Well I hope Froakie is Water/Fighting and slower than her so that she can murder it...okay not murder...
    frogadiers speed was pretty good so either she is faster than that or he's the speedy ones and also knights in rpgs are sometimes called fighters so chespin being the fighting type makes more sense (to me at least)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Am I the only one who actually likes Delphox? It has evolved into what people expected. A mage. Sure, I would have preferred fairy as oppose to psychic because of the better typing, but this is fine. Why the negative reaction. Honestly, what else would you have expected? Especially when it was pretty obvious that it was going to be either a mage or witch.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Princess Serenity mode on Sailor moon. Braxien is a magical girl (sailor moon) and Delphox is Serena using the power of the silver crystal and transforms into her most powerful form Princess Serenity. Its a sailor moon reference.

You mean Kosthedin? Was this on his Instagram? Let me know man.

I'm posting on my phone, yes kosthedin. It was on his youtube page. Someone commented on one of the videos about hawlucha and kos replied "actually hawlucha is real".

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Just saw the video Delphox is real. Cool, like I said before the design is ominous which I like.

XanderO * Thanks man

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I DO NOT want to spoil the plot or any details besides new Pokemon, so I won't read into anything posted here.

So if anyone could do me a HUGE favor, PM me or reply to me ONLY the names (and preferably some pictures, too!) of the new 6th Gen Pokemon or new Mega Evos. I'd be sooo grateful :D

EDIT: OMG I just saw Delphox. Why? I liked Braixen and Fen a lot! Maybe my mind will change once a higher resolution or official fanart has been posted, but it's so plain. I wanted it to be... well, more witchy >:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back