• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

MegaScizor did not disappoint, it looks like some type of killer robot(and Deoxys).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah I love MegaScizor. I give it a 8/10. I kind alike the hands because they look like cannons, but think I like the claws better, but all is good I still like it. It is still unique, but it does in fact look like Deoxys a little. Would have been awesome if they made the wings steel or something. I also prefer Scizor's normal legs. I have never really likes legs that looks like points like they do.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I am going to rate all the mega evos

5/10 not because I neither hate nor like them. They all are so and so lol
    probably wont even use a mega evo till after the elite 4/champion or beaten. dont want to breeze through the game lol

Mega Garchomp -
    Mega Aggron -
    Mega Abomasnow -
    Mega Ampharos -
    Mega Blastoise -
    Mega Blaziken -
    Mega Absol -
    Mega Tyranitar
    Mega Lucario
    Mega Houndoom -
    Mega Charizard x
    Mega Pinsir -
    Mega Mewtwo x -
    Mega Charizard y -
    Mega Gengar -
    Mega Aerodactyl -
    Mega Mawile -
    Mega Banette -
    Mega Alakazam -
    Mega Gyarados -
    Mega Medicham -
    Mega Manectric -
    Mega Kangaskhan -
    Mega Venusaur -
    Mega Gardevoir -
    Mega Mewtwo y -
    Mega Heracross-

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Mega Scizor looks pretty nifty with dem chainsaw arms! 9/10, with slight point deduction because everyone and their mother is probably gonna use him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    They are almost here going to eshop Pokemon Y and once I beat the main story get a physical copy of Pokemon X. For those who complain about 70 new pokemon being available remember the games feature the widest range of pokemon ever. I count the mega-evolutions as gen 6 bty :)

How bout mega pinsir. Wow it underwent quite a change its finally getting some attention (that was stolen by Heracross) The new ability and design is killer. Plz add me as a friend.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Pinsir now has complete dominance over Heracross...With all his normal attacks (which is like half his arsenal) becoming Flying Type...He gaining STAB on them all, and having x4 SE advantage while fully resisting Heracross, Pinsir is now the more dominate bug~

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Here are my ratings for the latest Mega Evos

1. Mega-Tyranitar: 9.5/10
    2. Mega-Gengar: 8.5/10
    3. Mega-Aaggron: 8.5/10
    4. Mega-Pinsir: 10/10
    5. Mega-Bannette: 10/10
    6. Mega-Medicham: 9/10
    7. Mega-Heracross: 7.5/10
    8. Mega-Hoondoom: 9/10
    9. Mega-Scizor: 9.5/10
    10. Mega-Alakazam: 8/10
    11. Mega-Manetric: 7.5/10
    12. Mega-Aerodactyl: 8.5/10
    13. Mega- Abomasnow: 8.5/10

Holy cow Here is a high quality image of scizor. I torn between scizor and pinsir. So many options. Maybe I will get scizor on my Pokemon X playthrough and pinsir on my Y version.

Also hearing the story is better than being advertise in the early reviews. Hmmm... and so the climax begins.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • That High Quality photo of Scizor makes it look better. I'll boost my rating to 9/10.

Sadly my things that I use to buy stuff online have blocked eShop. So I cannot buy the copy tonight. I probably will not be getting it till Moday or later.

Villvion is the new Deerling/Sawsbuck lol

Spoiler:

PS: Its fake

Actually I think those are real unless they were proven fake. Villvion has different forms depending on where you live or something similar.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Did anyone ever post Mega Garchomp's Stats yet? I'm curious to see how much of a Speed reduction if anything he got.

Years
  • Pinsir now has complete dominance over Heracross...With all his normal attacks (which is like half his arsenal) becoming Flying Type...He gaining STAB on them all, and having x4 SE advantage while fully resisting Heracross, Pinsir is now the more dominate bug~

I have to say, Pinsir finally got the love he needed. Now he finally has an edge on Heracross for once, given that Heracross got hampered even more by gaining an additional Fairy weakness and Heracross can't even abuse its Mega's Skill Link ability because iirc the only multi-hit move Hera gets is Fury Attack and that's pitifully weak anyway. Pretty big waste I gotta say.

Also, yeah Pinsir's Mega is way cooler. Even if he gained a nasty 4x Rock weakness he's still awesome thanks to his new way to abuse Flying STAB even more.

And wow Mega Scizor looks really cool I gotta say!

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I have to say, Pinsir finally got the love he needed. Now he finally has an edge on Heracross for once, given that Heracross got hampered even more by gaining an additional Fairy weakness and Heracross can't even abuse its Mega's Skill Link ability because iirc the only multi-hit move Hera gets is Fury Attack and that's pitifully weak anyway. Pretty big waste I gotta say.

Also, yeah Pinsir's Mega is way cooler. Even if he gained a nasty 4x Rock weakness he's still awesome thanks to his new way to abuse Flying STAB even more.

And wow Mega Scizor looks really cool I gotta say!

It's strange that they gave MegaHeracross Skill Link with just Fury Attack. In my opinion GF should boost Arm Thrust to 25 and give it to Heracross, that way MegaHeracross can actually benefit from his ability.

Years
  • It's strange that they gave MegaHeracross Skill Link with just Fury Attack. In my opinion GF should boost Arm Thrust to 25 and give it to Heracross, that way MegaHeracross can actually benefit from his ability.

Yeah I have to admit that Skill Link on a Pokemon is kinda lame when they only learn one attack that benefits from it. It made me start to question some Mega Evolutions' abilities in general upon seeing Mega Heracross.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back