• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • okay I just got back online. man that fennekin final evo looks amazing. grejinja? right? looks cool too(still getting fennekin lol). what else what else lol. oh right those links up their *clicks on some links*

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    its water dark i had suspicions like most i assume it was going to be psy fire water dark grass fighting

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    So it seems Greninja and Hawlucha are now confirmed real.

I have no doubt Binacle will follow them soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Greninja had been leaked days ago right? Anyone know who originally leaked it and what else they may have showed?

*Greninja just confirmed to be water/dark*

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Saw some pic and it show a gym in a cave and also you have this pic with it:
    Spoiler:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Its...real...
    The only problem I have with it is the tongue scarf thingy, it should have kept the bubbles. And the head spikes. Seriously, it doesn't make it look much like a frog.

Time to stay away from here for a while...I want Chespin's evo to be a surprise.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    so chespin is almost definitely grass fighting, god i hope its awesome or im going to have to go for fennekin

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
  • Which means to balance things out...
    CHESPINS FA MUST BE GRASS/FIGHTING OMG WAT ITS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE CHIPMUNK SUMO WRESTLER IM LAUGHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG xDDDDD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Chespins evo may be Grass/Fighting now.

It looks like they might have been going for each starter being fully effective against the other, rather than being balanced.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Wait, so if its Water/Dark and Delphox is Fire/Psychic...
    Chespin's evo will be Grass/Fighting!

I think that the only Pokemon that have that type are Breloom ad Virizion, so its not bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back