• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Was there a specific time frame given until the reveal of Chespin's final? Because depending on his final, I may have to completely rework my team. Screw it, I might just have a whole team of Pyroar :D

Years
    Why did they replace the bubbles with his tongue?! I guess a ninja shouldn't have anything too cutesy but goodness. I'm thinking I may evade evolving Frogadier for a while and main Venusaur/CharizardX to make up for the power. I just love seeing those bubbles and his previous stances so much more.

Now for Chespin; I knew I should've stuck with that confident grin, but think I will still stick to Froakie for the journey.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Welp. At this point unless a Chespin person comes along we're gonna need to wait for Greninja guy to get the one of the later rival fights. If it's good then I really don't know which to pick. I love both Delphox and Greninja...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Chespin final evo will be revealed when a "friendly rival" battle takes place with a trainer who has it, or when DaBoss evolves Quilladin most likely tonight i would say at the pace everyone is going in

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Water Shuriken and Mystic Fire. Two new moves if anyone hasn't mentioned them yet....Chespin to get a signature move I hope.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Greninja seems to be kind of superior over Delphox since it have an immunity to Psychic and 1/2 on fire but if the evo of Quilladin is Grass/Fighting Greninja have weakness to both Grass and Fighting. For Grass/Fighting Delphox both type stab are super effective, only problem with Grass/Fighting is the x4 weakness to flying, so Charizard will be more effective on it.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    Lol from time time it took me to read from the image, to this post I went from "meh" to "alright it's cool" lol I dig it. It reminds me of something from Mega Man Zero.

I can't wait to see Chespin's final. He was the one I wanted to see first and formost, and expected to, frankly

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    Joining this discussion now but i gotta say Greninja is awesome. As for Fennekins final stage (forgot the name) its not bad they have kept the concept im not very fond of it to be honest

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Welp. At this point unless a Chespin person comes along we're gonna need to wait for Greninja guy to get the one of the later rival fights. If it's good then I really don't know which to pick. I love both Delphox and Greninja...

Well...Kosthedin started with Chespin and his rival apparently had Froakie as Fennekin was not on his Pokedex while he was at the first Gym. So I think the rivals get the weaker Pokemon this time...so we need for the Fennekin guy to get to his rival battle or something.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    so anyone wanna try come up with chespins new grass move as we have mystic fire and water shuriken now we need a grass type move based on a knight i was thinking something like grass blade but then i remembered there is leaf blade lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    If Delphox is real I am going to be so happy. Fire and Psychic are two of my favourite types of Pokemon so having both of those types in one Pokemon is great for me. Fennekin, Braixen and Delphox are all really cute too.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Now that I think about it, Water/Dark makes more sense than Water/Fighting. Ninjas where known more for their deception and trickery than their combat ability.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    hmmm...what if it was chespin final evo move was like sonics move wheir he will roll up like a ball..nah.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I've always been pretty positive that it's fake, because if it turns out to be real, it will be the most (bad) fakemon-ish looking Pokémon.
    Oh man! I just laughed my ass off! I am so surprised this is real!
    And I was going to say that I was sorry for team froakie, but, even more surprisingly for me, it turns out that quite a decent amount of people seem to like it o.O

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
    so anyone wanna try come up with chespins new grass move as we have mystic fire and water shuriken now we need a grass type move based on a knight i was thinking something like grass blade but then i remembered there is leaf blade lol

Save the Grass Princess from the Castle

^spoiler alert chespins new move

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    All these new Pokemon! I must stop looking! But I can't help it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back