• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Guys one of the leakers said that an NPC told him that some pokemon evolve when they lv up in certain weather conditions.

Castform evolution? I wonder what evolves from this as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    never seen the need to resize if you right click and press view image it shows it perfectly

Well, first of all my browser doesn't have the "view image" option. Not every browser is the same.

And anyway, it's still annoying to have a 4000px wide image that completely messes up the page, especially if you are browsing on your phone.

Just thought I would do a little favour for everyone who also gets annoyed by that.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Well, first of all my browser doesn't have the "view image" option. Not every browser is the same.

And anyway, it's still annoying to have a 4000px wide image that completely messes up the page, especially if you are browsing on your phone.

Just thought I would do a little favour for everyone who also gets annoyed by that.

Yeah guys sorry for not resizing the pics, my computer is getting fixed so I have to upload them how they are from my Ipod.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

oh i just thought that was a feature in most i wasnt knocking you for doing it i get its a nice thing to do and i completely forgot about mobile i apologise

blue

gucci
    Years
    Good to see Day & Night to return, I've seen some of the night battle scenes and they look stunning. What about Seasons, have they returned?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    *tries not to look*

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I heard there was a review that mentioned a Fairy/Ground type.

Do you think it might be Floettes evolution? We're all assuming it will join with the flower and become Fairy/Grass....but what if Floette plants itself in the ground and becomes Fairy/Ground? It could be like mother nature, after all plants rely on earth to survive. (well most of them)

The gap between Bergmite and now is making me nervous. I guess this could be the end of the new lines. Poison, bug and ground got totally shafted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Season's better return...I don't want them to be like the Night-Day system during Gen III...

I'm really not sure if seasons will return or not.. Wouldn't someone have mentioned it by now if the game told you the season when you leave a building?

Maybe now it doesn't tell you. I guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement for that one.

Personally, though, I would guess that just certain towns / areas have rain, snow, and sandstorms all the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Good to see Day & Night to return, I've seen some of the night battle scenes and they look stunning. What about Seasons, have they returned?
    Well of course there's Day Night system, but like in RSE they removed DN, so it's not 100%
    that there will be seasons.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
    Years
    Hello.
    I've noticed that many new Pokemon have leaked in the three days I have not researched.
    For fear of running across storyline spoilers or other unwanted information, I haven't been trying quite so hard to locate gameplay leaks and such.
    I was wondering if anybody knew of a webpage which lists all confirmed Pokemon?
    Obviously Serebii and Bulbapedia as well as other big sites are staying away from leaks to save their rears from the horrible wrath of Nintendo.
    Anybody know of a site which lists them anyway?
    Thanks!

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    So far no one has shown any battles with team flare or their scientists, I wonder why

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back