• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    I like Fennekin's and LOVE Froakie's (seriously, love it's tounge scarf and color scheme) final evolutions, but I have mixed feelings about Chespin's. It looks like a totally different pokémon and not a natural looking evolution. It's design is pretty bad too.

The Helioptile evolution looks nice enough but the Bunnelby evo got me cracking up. I like it actually, but it does look like a bit of a dunce.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Rumor alert! I just found photos of a mega heracross and mega gengar on Instagram. It was from a magazine, probably not legit, but I suppose its worth mentioning just in case. Sadly I am technologically challenged otherwise I would post the pics myself :( if you want to check them out search for the hash tag #pokemonspoilers on Instagram :)

EDIT: never mind, not to techno challenged after all! https://instagram.com/p/e_g5G2AdtU/

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    The gym types are, in order:
    Bug, Rock, Fighting, Grass, Electric, Fairy, Psychic, Ice

I posted this on the 28th as well but nobody gave much care. But I am pretty sure we can confirm that order now. (Or at the very least we know the first 5 gyms and last gym are right for sure)

EDIT: Dude Jiggly those are fake as hell. People posted that like 3months ago.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Rumor alert! I just found photos of a mega heracross and mega gengar on Instagram. It was from a magazine, probably not legit, but I suppose its worth mentioning just in case. Sadly I am technologically challenged otherwise I would post the pics myself :( if you want to check them out search for the hash tag #pokemonspoilers on Instagram :)

EDIT: never mind, not to techno challenged after all!

Psst! Heracross and Gengar arts were fake, or so the commenters said.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Rumor alert! I just found photos of a mega heracross and mega gengar on Instagram. It was from a magazine, probably not legit, but I suppose its worth mentioning just in case. Sadly I am technologically challenged otherwise I would post the pics myself :( if you want to check them out search for the hash tag #pokemonspoilers on Instagram :)

EDIT: never mind, not to techno challenged after all! https://instagram.com/p/e_g5G2AdtU/

that was posted around three months ago. it has already been confirmed Fake.
    sorry if this post looks rude to you. I'm just letting you know.

Reactions: Sun

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    that was posted around three months ago. it has already been confirmed Fake.
    sorry if this post looks rude to you. I'm just letting you know.

Not rude at all! I posted so that someone could confirm for me because I wasn't sure :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Ok. For someone who has watched Pokemon right from the first episode and played the first game, i have to say X and Y is a major revolution in Pokemon. The biggest that has ever happened. The best game. The graphics and concept is awesome. But it will also be remembered as the game to have the Worst starters in the history of the franchise if they are true. Comparing a Charizard to a Delphox should be considered a blasphemy. Please we have grown up with it. It is an average design, not as bad as Greninja and that's it. But it will remain the poorest design for a fire starter. oh my God look at Typhlosion, look at Blaziken! Infernape and his Blaze ability and this. Ok that's that.
    Now coming to Greninja. The design is actually good. I mean everything about it is good but the TONGUE. THE TONGUE THAT SPOILS IT COMPLETELY. Tongue cannot be used as a scarf. It CANNOT be. it is supposed to stay inside. Even frogs have their tongue inside. They only use it to catch prey. How can it have it out all the time. That is so gross. Are you sure its saliva is not dripping all over the body?What next? arm pit hair used as spikes to shoot the enemy? There is a difference between thinking creative and thinking gross. And sad because it is a starter and cannot be ignored. Again ironic because the design apart from the tongue is so cool. Just hoping it is not its tongue and actually a scarf.
    Chespin's final evo is alright. Apart from its funny looking head. I mean it has an beastly awesome body like blastoise, but its funny head doesn't match. But i can do with it. It is cool.
    Again the in game graphics, the new storyline, mega evolutions, the other pokemon like tyrantrum, amaura, noivern, pangoro, the 2 awesome legendaries even doublade..all can make me forget these starters you know. The game remains LEGENDARY. I am obviously going with chespin and when i am bored playing it, i am just gonna take froakie evolve it to frogadier and give it an everstone. And fennekin will be released in the wild. Where it can live freely. That is where it belongs.
    Will do it for the sake of it:
    Fire: Charizard > Typhlosion > Infernape > Blaziken > Emboar > Delphox
    Water : Feraligatr > Blastoise > Swampert > Empoleon > Samurott > Greninja (i can't believe you are a Pokemon let alone a starter)
    Grass : Sceptile > Venusaur > Torterra > Meganium > Chesnaught > Serperior .
    BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU GAMEFREAK. YES YOU HAVE GIVEN US GRENINJA, CHESNAUGHT AND DELPHOX BUT YOU HAVE ALSO GIVEN US MEGA BLASTOISE, MEGA VENUSAUR , MEGA CHARIZARD AND MOST AWESOME OF THEM ALL , MEGA CHARIZARD X WHICH IS FREAKING INSANELY AWESOME. Thank you.
    Impossible to choose between Tyrantrum, Mega Charizard x and Mega Garchomp for the sickest and most awesomest design this generation. I am tilted towards Mega Garchomp because it looks like it can kill someone and take its soul.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay so there's no picture but this comes straight from the leaker so here's Delphox's stats:
    At level 36, with a Calm nature, the leaker's Delphox has:
    HP 105
    Atk 60
    Def 69
    Sp.Atk 93
    Sp.Def 91
    Spd 93

May I be the first to say...thank ****. It's kind of become a rule that in every generation (besides 5th gen, no way was I choosing that slow piece of a**) I would choose the fire starter while my brother would choose the water starter. But in gen 3 I had a tough choice between Sceptile and Blaziken, because I just couldn't stand the fact Sceptile was faster. I MUST have fast Pokemon o.o And so this makes me REALLY happy that Delphox is a very fast Pokemon, that way I won't feel torn when I choose it. It's not as fast as Greninja, but it's not so far behind, I can probably get a Speed nature, good IV's and Speed EV's and then my brother won't know what hit him! I knew it was going to have good Sp. Atk and good Sp. Def, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful for that Speed stat. #10monthsstillTeamFennekin !

Names:
    Chesnaught: ...I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I'm sure they could've came up with a better name. I like the 'naught' part, I feel like they should've changed the beginning a little. I'm like 70/100 with this one

Delphox: I don't want the D! LOL but seriously, I would've rather it's name starting with an F. Like Chesnaught though I'm loving the end part, Elphox. Maybe I should just name it that? XD overall I'd say 85/100

Greninja: Same thing, don't like how it starts. Well I don't hate it and I know it'll grow on me. I still think it sounds too similar to Shedninja but still a good name nonetheless. 77/100

Everyone's doing this so I'l quickly give it a shot! :
    Grass : Sceptile, Venusaur, Chesnaught, Serperior ,Meganium, Torterra,
    Fire : Charizard, Delphox, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar,(<--My hate for this Pokemon is over 9000)
    Water : Greninja, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Samurott, Empoleon

Now on to aesthetics:
    Chesnaught: DEFINITELY not what I was expecting. I like it though! That Grass/Steel typing is pretty good! Good luck handeling my Flamethrower with that low Sp. Def. stat and x4 weakness though...And although I do like Greninja more that Chesnaught, aesthetically Chesnaught has it for me. 75/10

Delphox: I will admit I was a little disappointed when I first saw it. 5 minutes later though I was loving it :3 It grew on me quickly! I'm liking it a lot! I do wish the robe/fur wasn't as straight from the torso to it's feet, like throw in some fur sticking out but it's good nonetheless. I totally forgot but where's it's staff? o.o But to be honest I kind of like it without it. Gahhh I love it's design soo much, and when you consider it went from Em-******-boar to this fiery goddess, it just adds to my excitement. 92/100

Greninja: It could have been 100/100 GameFreak, but you had to go and wrap his tongue around him. I LOVE this guys design, but if that tongue were still those bubble things, it could've been so much better :/ Oh well, I'll live with it. 85/100

Statwise:

Chesnaught: Saw it coming. It's good, but I won't be using it (Because of Speed XD) 70/100

Delphox: (As seen above) 95/100

Greninja: Also saw it coming. I thought the Attack and Sp. Attack would be more equal, but I prefer this! It would've made more sense to me to make his Attack stronger than the Sp. Attack because he's a ninja, but oh well. 90/100

As for all their types, I got them right as well >.< Although I'm slightly confused about Chesnaught's typing, is it Grass/Fighting or Grass/Steel? I've seen convincing photos of both so I don't know...Fighting fits more but aesthetically wise Steel does.

This has me SOOO pumped for X and Y!! Now all we need is another evolution on top of Heliolisk...please :(

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Okay so there's no picture but this comes straight from the leaker so here's Delphox's stats:
    At level 36, with a Calm nature, the leaker's Delphox has:
    HP 105
    Atk 60
    Def 69
    Sp.Atk 93
    Sp.Def 91
    Spd 93

May I be the first to say...thank ****. It's kind of become a rule that in every generation (besides 5th gen, no way was I choosing that slow piece of a**) I would choose the fire starter while my brother would choose the water starter. But in gen 3 I had a tough choice between Sceptile and Blaziken, because I just couldn't stand the fact Sceptile was faster. I MUST have fast Pokemon o.o And so this makes me REALLY happy that Delphox is a very fast Pokemon, that way I won't feel torn when I choose it. It's not as fast as Greninja, but it's not so far behind, I can probably get a Speed nature, good IV's and Speed EV's and then my brother won't know what hit him! I knew it was going to have good Sp. Atk and good Sp. Def, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful for that Speed stat. #10monthsstillTeamFennekin !

Names:
    Chesnaught: ...I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I'm sure they could've came up with a better name. I like the 'naught' part, I feel like they should've changed the beginning a little. I'm like 70/100 with this one

Delphox: I don't want the D! LOL but seriously, I would've rather it's name starting with an F. Like Chesnaught though I'm loving the end part, Elphox. Maybe I should just name it that? XD overall I'd say 85/100

Greninja: Same thing, don't like how it starts. Well I don't hate it and I know it'll grow on me. I still think it sounds too similar to Shedninja but still a good name nonetheless. 77/100

Everyone's doing this so I'l quickly give it a shot! :
    Grass : Sceptile, Venusaur, Chesnaught, Serperior ,Meganium, Torterra,
    Fire : Charizard, Delphox, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar,(<--My hate for this Pokemon is over 9000)
    Water : Greninja, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Samurott, Empoleon

Now on to aesthetics:
    Chesnaught: DEFINITELY not what I was expecting. I like it though! That Grass/Steel typing is pretty good! Good luck handeling my Flamethrower with that low Sp. Def. stat and x4 weakness though...And although I do like Greninja more that Chesnaught, aesthetically Chesnaught has it for me. 75/10

Delphox: I will admit I was a little disappointed when I first saw it. 5 minutes though I was loving it :3 It grew on me quickly! I'm liking it a lot! I do wish the robe/fur wasn't as straight from the torso to it's feet, like though in some fur sticking out but it's good nonetheless. I totally forgot but where's it's staff? o.o But to be honest I kind of like it without it. Gahhh I love it's design soo much, and when you consider it went from Em-******-boar to this fiery goddess, it just adds to my excitement. 92/100

Greninja: It could have been 100/100 GameFreak, but you had to go and wrap his tongue around him. I LOVE this guys design, but if that tongue were still those bubble things, it could've been so much better :/ Oh well, I'll live with it. 85/100

Statwise:

Chesnaught: Saw it coming. It's good, but I won't be using it (Because of Speed XD) 70/100

Delphox: (As seen above) 95/100

Greninja: Also saw it coming. I thought the Attack and Sp. Attack would be more equal, but I prefer this! It would've made more sense to me to make his Attack stronger than the Sp. Attack because he's a ninja, but oh well. 90/100

As for all their types, I got them right as well >.< Although I'm slightly confused about Chesnaught's typing, is it Grass/Fighting or Grass/Steel? I've seen convincing photos of both so I don't know...Fighting fits more but aesthetically wise Steel does.

This has me SOOO pumped for X and Y!! Now all we need is another evolution on top of Heliolisk...please :(
    I tend to pick Fire half of the time.

Delphox stats look pretty well rounded. I was expecting it's S.A. to be higher though...I do wonder what EV's and IV's the leaker's Delphox has...

Years
  • You know, my thoughts on these final stages, especially given I've seen people claiming they were the worst starter designs ever.

Chesnaught - I liked how unexpected this one turned out, I knew that Chespin would eventually pull a Samurott on us and get a tough-looking final stage. Grass/Fighting is a typing we've seen on two Pokemon already but this one sorta stands out from the other two in that it looks more on the bulky side. Still, while not my most fave Grass starter, it's still alright.

Delphox - I have to admit that this one appeared to be a mixed bag, some have been disappointed by it, but others seem to actually love it. Fire/Psychic is a typing everyone was hoping for and glad to see they got it spot-on, and while I don't seem to see some twig or whatever it still has that great mage theme to it and breaks the Fire/Fighting starter trend we've had for 3 straight generations so that's a sigh of relief to those who didn't want another Fire/Fighting starter.

Greninja - I once thought this froggy looked so ugly at first, and I even thought it was a fake Pokemon. Turned out the rug was pulled from under me there, and I think that despite the tongue scarf looking weird and all, it's still not terrible of a design and the rogue thing was there to complete the RPG class motif we saw with the three starters here. Having it specialize in Speed is a first for Water-type starters and I still think that it definitely saved the Froakie fanbase, and it grew on me so I'm glad it didn't stop me from leaving Team Froakie. This one would now take the place for my third fave Water starter, behind Empoleon and (obviously) Samurott aesthetic-wise.

But here's my comparison compared to other starters on how they fare as my general faves:

Grass: Serperior > Sceptile > Venusaur > Chesnaught > Torterra > Meganium

Fire: Infernape > Delphox > Blaziken > Emboar > Typhlosion > Charizard

Water: Samurott > Empoleon > Greninja > Swampert > Blastoise > Feraligatr

So, it appears none could top my existing fave starter designs, but Delphox came the closest. Greninja did do better than I thought, but will always be overshadowed by Samurott as my fave Water starter line. Chesnaught did score a bit better than Torterra because of the interesting design but common weaknesses meant he couldn't get past Venusaur there.

The Kalos final evo starters all seem to have a total of 5 weaknesses each going by their typings. Chesnaught being weak to Fire, Ice, Poison, Fairy and Flying (4x). Delphox being weak to Ground, Rock, Water, Dark and Ghost. And Greninja being weak to Grass, Electric, Fighting, Bug and Fairy. Also, two of them turned out weak to Fairies lol.

Also, I notice this pattern on who's strong against each other: Chesnaught > Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught

It's funny that both their primary and secondary types have the same advantage on each other. Fire/Psychic beating Grass/Fighting, which beats Water/Dark and then continues the pattern.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • @ Hikari Unlike Sinnoh where Empoleon second type got hit by both the second types of the other two and Torterra's secondary defeating Infernape while it's primary defeats Empoleon...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    For those who are disappointed with the starters like me, take a deep breath and just look at this. And keep looking at it. Yes this is real and you got it this generation. It will make you forget everything.
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    You know, my thoughts on these final stages, especially given I've seen people claiming they were the worst starter designs ever.

Chesnaught - I liked how unexpected this one turned out, I knew that Chespin would eventually pull a Samurott on us and get a tough-looking final stage. Grass/Fighting is a typing we've seen on two Pokemon already but this one sorta stands out from the other two in that it looks more on the bulky side. Still, while not my most fave Grass starter, it's still alright.

Delphox - I have to admit that this one appeared to be a mixed bag, some have been disappointed by it, but others seem to actually love it. Fire/Psychic is a typing everyone was hoping for and glad to see they got it spot-on, and while I don't seem to see some twig or whatever it still has that great mage theme to it and breaks the Fire/Fighting starter trend we've had for 3 straight generations so that's a sigh of relief to those who didn't want another Fire/Fighting starter.

Greninja - I once thought this froggy looked so ugly at first, and I even thought it was a fake Pokemon. Turned out the rug was pulled from under me there, and I think that despite the tongue scarf looking weird and all, it's still not terrible of a design and the rogue thing was there to complete the RPG class motif we saw with the three starters here. Having it specialize in Speed is a first for Water-type starters and I still think that it definitely saved the Froakie fanbase, and it grew on me so I'm glad it didn't stop me from leaving Team Froakie. This one would now take the place for my third fave Water starter, behind Empoleon and (obviously) Samurott aesthetic-wise.

But here's my comparison compared to other starters on how they fare as my general faves:

Grass: Serperior > Sceptile > Venusaur > Chesnaught > Torterra > Meganium

Fire: Infernape > Delphox > Blaziken > Emboar > Typhlosion > Charizard

Water: Samurott > Empoleon > Greninja > Swampert > Blastoise > Feraligatr

So, it appears none could top my existing fave starter designs, but Delphox came the closest. Greninja did do better than I thought, but will always be overshadowed by Samurott as my fave Water starter line. Chesnaught did score a bit better than Torterra because of the interesting design but common weaknesses meant he couldn't get past Venusaur there.

The Kalos final evo starters all seem to have a total of 5 weaknesses each going by their typings. Chesnaught being weak to Fire, Ice, Poison, Fairy and Flying (4x). Delphox being weak to Ground, Rock, Water, Dark and Ghost. And Greninja being weak to Grass, Electric, Fighting, Bug and Fairy. Also, two of them turned out weak to Fairies lol.

Also, I notice this pattern on who's strong against each other: Chesnaught > Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught

It's funny that both their primary and secondary types have the same advantage on each other. Fire/Psychic beating Grass/Fighting, which beats Water/Dark and then continues the pattern.

For Delphox it's kind of sad that Greninja not only resist one of her type but is also immune to her second type.

Nakala Pri

I'm afraid nothing is coming up for me. All I saw was a guy with a cigarette on the first link. xD

Years
  • I don't hate the starters, but one thing that bothering me is the fact that there is no connection in terms of design between the first stages to the last one.
    For example look at greninja-in the first to stages he had those bubbles, why now they suddenly replaced with this thing?
    Fennekin And Braixen were alot about the sticks, why now its disappear and there is no mention about it?
    And Chestnut... do I even need to explain?

Its just to weird, like after the first to stages they fired the designer and brought a new one who doesn't know anything about them...

Years
  • Seeing as though this is a Spoiler thread, I'll give you guys this site. Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but apparently this leaker hasn't been "Nintendo'd" yet >.< :
    https://imgur.com/a/jiahd

Also, some info on Eevee, not exactly a spoiler but you can find it in the wild around Lv. 20! And after Eevee there are 9 slots in the Pokedex. 9. 9. 9. 9. 9. I'm sorry logic but my hopes for dragon eeveelution have sky rocketed once more.

EDIT: I feel like some people won't understand so :
    1. Vaporeon
    2. Jolteon
    3. Flareon
    4. Espeon
    5. Umbreon
    6. Leafeon
    7. Glaceon
    8. Sylveon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back