• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    i don't believe bullet punch is dual fighting as well? seriously something like rock/ice amaura is gonna get raped by that and tossed into the bin...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Looking at all these leaks, seems like it has already past 70 new pokemon like people keep bringing up.

I am starting to like the pokemon, I am still not a huge fan of Froakie "evo" though. I want it to have foam not some scarf that looks like its tongue.

Nah... We're at 55 or 56 right now.

But given that none of the verified leakers have claimed to have beaten the game yet or played the after-game, I don't think we can make any solid conclusion on the number of Pokemon. From what I can tell, it's all assumptions so far.

That's freaking cute!!!

Also I did see a pink-ish bell kinda thing on instagram or tumblr, could be an evo for this. I thought it was a chingling evo (still possible).

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    inb4 "thank you for finding my keys" jokes
    Spoiler:

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Klefki is so cute! I hope she is real, she is like this gens Chimecho and Chandelure :)

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • I actually like it. haunted keys lmao. Sure are a lot of haunted stuff this region. haunted tree. haunted keys. haunted sword.....WHAT ELSE lol. ooh what if their was a new rotom object....

Speaking of which, has anyone found and leaked oorotto's English name yet?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • lol. something must be wrong with me. I cant stop refreshing this thread and the tumblr page I am looking it with the F5 key lmao

and yea. why have gamefreak not released the english name of orrotto. is the name that bad lol?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Gonna need pics on those dual-type moves. Flying/Fighting makes sense because it cannot deal more than x4 damage (iirc), but Steel/Fighting can do x32? Thats pretty unbelievable.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    What I don't like about the design is those keys on the bottom, they look too real. I would have preferred all chrome keys but w/e.

Some have theorised that the name comes from kleptomaniac and key. So the idea is that it steals peoples keys. It would make sense for it to have a varied set of keys.

I think I love it, easily the most out there leak we've seen thus far.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Some have theorised that the name comes from kleptomaniac and key. So the idea is that it steals peoples keys. It would make sense for it to have a varied set of keys.

I think I love it, easily the most out there leak we've seen thus far.

Yeah, that did cross my mind. If it was like that then it wouldn't be bad, still how do you get keys in that ring lol.

Also it seem 3 mega stone have been discovered for Heracross, Drudigon and Galvantula.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back