• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I don't Like that mega stones are so easy to find I wished finding a stone be as rare as finding a shiny

They do not have to be that rare, at least it should be as rare as Evolution Stones.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    Spoiler:

Goomy's evolution so cute doe.

Years
    I love sliggoo. There are so many, I mean soooo many, different generic dragon designs they could have come up with, but rather they really thought about pushing the envelope. I really think this line is going to be the fandom's obsession of Kalos.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
    Goomy and it's evolution better be the Dratini and Dragonair of Gen 6 and have it's 3rd stage (if there is one) evolution form be something completely different compared to them.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I love sliggoo. There are so many, I mean soooo many, different generic dragon designs they could have come up with, but rather they really thought about pushing the envelope. I really think this line is going to be the fandom's obsession of Kalos.

You are right, but I'd like to see a new European dragon with black as its main color... :(

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    Goomy and it's evolution better be the Dratini and Dragonair of Gen 6 and have it's 3rd stage (if there is one) evolution form be something completely different compared to them.

I see him more similar to trapinch line more than a bagon line . Meaning I don't think goomy's a pseudo

Years
    Spoiler:

Goomy's evolution is a snail that stays Dragon typed.

A Dragon-type snail? Wasn't expecting that since snails don't look that much like Dragons. But still it looks pretty cute!

Spoiler:

And I'm loving Klefki already! This thing has a very good defensive typing given we now know how many resistances a Steel/Fairy-type has. Hoping it gets the moveset or stats to be competitively viable!

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    Omg I just love the Gloomy line more and more. I need this thing on my team now. I just hope it evolves into a crazy awesome Pokémon that will tear you a new one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back