• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Spoiler:

We can see what Skrelp's evo looks like in that picture.
    GF have done some pretty awesome pokemon entries this gen, then again i never paid much attention in old gen so they might be just as good lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    ugh. stupid sideway pic...anyway yes. I see the skrelp evo though for a second I thought it was a bird lmao

Years
    Skrelp's evolution is so pretty. It's one of my favorites so far. That's the one Y Pokémon I am really jealous of. I'll have to trade for one when I get X.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

OMG What have you done to my beloved Goomy! Bad Goodra!

@Blade I had that image in my spoiler before as well XD I ninja'd you good sir~

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    O.... M..... G that looks freaking amazing!! If anything could comes from Y for me it is most definitely Skrelp's evo.

And LOL in a odd stupid way, I like Goodra. Man oh man. I wish it didn't look so friendly though. It reminds me of a Reshiram and a Dragonite mix kinda.

Years
    Spoiler:

We can see what Skrelp's evo looks like in that picture.

I have to say, the Skrelp evolution looks really great. It's beautiful and looks like a real weedy sea dragon! Love it. I bet everyone who didn't like Skrelp at first would be kicking themselves now.

Spoiler:

I was definitely expecting an evo for Sliggoo, now that we've had a 3 stage line confirmed I wonder if this thing may turn out as the pseudo-Legend. You know, most were Dragons so it could be possible. It looks not bad at all and seems to have more of a dragon-like body now.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

These things are comin out too damned fast. Gourgeist.

Spoiler:

I'm serious...Too damned fast. The little Ice thing's evo...

I need a break x_x...someone else do the next one please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Wholy crap! Screlps evo is better than all the starters combined x 10! But dam... I order X for Xerneas dammit. Loving all the designs we got to see today!

Years
    Spoiler:

These things are comin out too damned fast. Gourgeist.

Pumpkaboo's evolution is looking great as well. And I had a bet the name would be from "gourd" and "poltergeist", not bad at all! Now I'm someone someone leaks Orotto so we can find out its English name, and given Phantump is the pre-evo it could be likely someone may dump a screenshot soon.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    @Blade I had that image in my spoiler before as well XD I ninja'd you good sir~

I am not a sir >.<

I didn't expect Goomy's final evolution to be cute at all. It's a slug thing. It looks like Barney now. D:

The pumpkin Pokemon is alright. Novelty Pokemon like Luvdisc, so I'd never use it.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Not quoting myself this time but the ice thing's evo was edited into my last post. I'm tagging out so someone else do the next few leaks...they are too fast at the moment.

Spoiler:

I am not a sir >.<

I didn't expect Goomy's final evolution to be cute at all. It's a slug thing. It looks like Barney now. D:

The pumpkin Pokemon is alright. Novelty Pokemon like Luvdisc, so I'd never use it.

AYE SIR!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Oh yes!!! That pokemon looks exactly how I wanted it to. Is it possible that the 6th Gen is going to become my favorite gen and finally kick Hoenn to 2nd?

I wonder if Goondra is a pure dragon. If it is then it might not be a Pseudo Legend. Because most of them have 2nd types. Dragon/Poison anyone? It may be the gens Flygon and Axew lines.

Years
    It looks like Skrelp wants to fly! I like the design although I wasn't expecting him to become so thin. Still, like the design, but liking Clauncher more. Do we know the typing?

Spoiler:

I want one! I still think this evolution is adorable and squishy. It seems to have taken quite a while to level so I wouldn't be surprised if it is a pseudo-legend.

Years
    I was kinda surprised Clauncher's evo turned out very weird while Skrelp's turned out to be really good. Maybe Skrelp might be getting more love now as a result of this. It's like, the base-form Pokemon we loved the appearance of seem to be getting odd-looking evolutions where the ones we haven't been liking a lot got the good-looking ones.

It looks like Skrelp wants to fly! I like the design although I wasn't expecting him to become so thin. Still, like the design, but liking Clauncher more. Do we know the typing?

Skrelp's evo probably will keep the Poison/Water typing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back