• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
  • Easy, base the movie around Megas. If there is over 30 Megas then we have over 100 'pokemon' Since GameFreak considers megas new pokemon. That is probably why they didn't make so many. But not really an excuse to not have a Region Trio and Pseudo Legend line, unless one of those pokemon we have seen ends up being a Pseudo legend some how.

I didn't like the Mega Evolutions to begin with so it's even more upsetting to hear they're cutting out things to make them the main focus of the game...

I'd personally rather have evolutions than a separate form of the same Pokemon. But I guess my single opinion doesn't matter.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Just some quick info, the was a cave found named "Terminus Cave". It's description states that it collapsed and that a powerful pokemon is hidden there.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Why do we need another 150 Pokémon? This is the first time GF has been smart about the dex and added only the Pokémon we needed for balance / variety. There are 450 Pokémon obtainable in X&Y BEFORE you beat the Elite 4!!! Is that not enough? Are the old Pokémon suddenly crap? Because it seems like most of the complainers hate the new ones, anyway...

Actually they got to the E4 before they found all 450 so not all 450 are available before the E4.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Honestly I am really annoyed about only 70 new Pokes. If it's true then it is a HUGE deal breaker for me. It also has me confused because I remember the one leaker on Instagram (forget his name) leaked a male combee evolution called Bedrone. But if there are only 70 new Poke then there will not be room for pre-evos and evos of past Pokemon.

I understand why they did it (to put more focus on Megas- which are apparently like the new 'legendaries' of the series) but I think it was a horrible choice. Don't get me wrong Mega Pokemon are cool and everything but I can only use 1 in my team, so naturally I would care about the new Pokemon more. Besides it's just stupid. I like diversity in my Pokemon games and I don't want the main focus to be on past gen Pokemon. They've already gotten their major chance to shine in previous games.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Just some quick info, the was a cave found named "Terminus Cave". It's description states that it collapsed and that a powerful pokemon is hidden there.

Sounds like where Mewtwo could be hiding if the Mewtwo is in the game rumor is to be believed. That's how Origin made it sound as well so it could be homage to the original Mewtwo siting.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I find that cheating, because the stars of the Pokémon movies should strictly be legendaries. The only time where a non-legendary is the star is when they're promoting an upcoming gen like they did with Lucario and Zoroark.
    Why is this cheating? Is there a rule that says that it should be the case, beyond your personal preference? Why can't they make a movie on a different concept, or even of different characters for a change? There's nothing saying they can't, after all.
    But not really an excuse to not have a Region Trio and Pseudo Legend line, unless one of those pokemon we have seen ends up being a Pseudo legend some how.
    Same as above - what says they need to have a trio this time around? Sure, they've done it for 5 generations, but patterns are merely there to be broken. Look at the fact they went with B2W2 instead of a third version. Who says the next games need to be related to X&Y at all?

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Sounds like where Mewtwo could be hiding if the Mewtwo is in the game rumor is to be believed. That's how Origin made it sound as well so it could be homage to the original Mewtwo siting.

Yes that came to mind, could be a new legendary too though. Who knows.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    But not really an excuse to not have a Region Trio and Pseudo Legend line, unless one of those pokemon we have seen ends up being a Pseudo legend some how.
    Same as above - what says they need to have a trio this time around? Sure, they've done it for 5 generations, but patterns are merely there to be broken. Look at the fact they went with B2W2 instead of a third version. Who says the next games need to be related to X&Y at all?
    Goodra is the supposed Pseudo Legend. Its estimated BST is 600. Like someone said to me eariler, they'll just have to change the rules on what a Pseudo Legend is.

Three stage with a base stat of 600 seems to be the only running theme for them now.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Goodra is the supposed Pseudo Legend. Its estimated BST is 600. Like someone said to me eariler, they'll just have to change the rules on what a Pseudo Legend is.

Three stage with a base stat of 600 seems to be the only running theme for them now.
    I'm still wondering though, Slaking has a base stat of 680(?) but is not considered as a Pseudo Legend.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Yes that came to mind, could be a new legendary too though. Who knows.

The Zygarde thing came from a 'with a grain of salt' grade of reliability source, so it might well be either of the two. Just gotta see what Konpachi or Zar find.

Also I'm not all too disappointed with only 70 or so new Pokemon at least acknowledged. Besides, there tends to be about ~110 new ones on average and Unova brought us 150. Kinda feel as if they knocked off 40 as a result.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    The Zygarde thing came from a 'with a grain of salt' grade of reliability source, so it might well be either of the two. Just gotta see what Konpachi or Zar find.

Also I'm not all too disappointed with only 70 or so new Pokemon at least acknowledged. Besides, there tends to be about ~110 new ones on average and Unova brought us 150. Kinda feel as if they knocked off 40 as a result.

One leaker said he would not reveal the Z legendary. So it could be that the leakers are just choosing not to say anything about it in order to not spoil everything.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • One leaker said he would not reveal the Z legendary. So it could be that the leakers are just choosing not to say anything about it in order to not spoil everything.

That makes it sound like that there are still pokemon between the Z legend and Yvelta. Honestly they may as well go ahead and leak it. They have leaked everything else, why now would they care?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'm still wondering though, Slaking has a base stat of 680(?) but is not considered as a Pseudo Legend.

When Slaking was there, it was Dual Type that killed him and since they had both Salamence and Metagross (there are a war on which one was the real Pseudo until they settled on both) he was over looked. Though with the rules being rewritten to include Goodra if Goodra DOES have 600 BST then there is a chance Slaking could be added in so long as they don't say it has to be 600 exactly. >>

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    I hope diggersby is fake . I like bunnelby , he is like a cute fluffy bunny and he is so cute and cuddly looking. : (

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I hope diggersby is fake . I like bunnelby , he is like a cute fluffy bunny and he is so cute and cuddly looking. : (

Everything is pretty much true. If Diggersby is fake, that would make mostly everything fake because most are form the same people. That would be one heck of a trolling. But yeah, pretty much everything is most likely real.

By the way, what ever happened to that pokemon that was seen in the trailer for a split second in the back ground?

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Diggersby has been confirmed. I do very much hate it though. I'm not one to usually profess to hate a pokemon, but I do hate this one. Maybe more than every other pokemon, which evidently isn't saying that much.

Don't get me wrong tough... I hate it. I do.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Aegislash's Ability is called Stance Change.
    " The Pokemon changes form depending on how it battles. "

Stats at Level 60 [Defense Forme]
    HP : 155
    Atk : 86
    Def : 207 [wat]
    Sp. Atk : 83
    Sp. Def : 194
    Spd : 104

[Attack Forme]
    HP : 155
    Atk : 206
    Def : 87
    Sp. Atk : 191
    Sp. Def : 74
    Spd : 104

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Everything is pretty much true. If Diggersby is fake, that would make mostly everything fake because most are form the same people. That would be one heck of a trolling. But yeah, pretty much everything is most likely real.

By the way, what ever happened to that pokemon that was seen in the trailer for a split second in the back ground?

I think that pokemon was Espurr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back