• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Ey guys I just found out the legendary squirrel rumor is fake. I figure it was, Ground/Psychic didn't feel right. The Ice Wolf legendary rumor is still in the air though.

There is no way to know if that rumor was fake or if there won't still be a legendary squirrel. It would most likely be an event Pokémon anyway, so we can't possibly know yet.

Also no offence but most of your posts are just "hey there's a rumor about this" but you give no sources or reasoning...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    You can still have a squirrel legendary as the cute legendary, it fit more the Yggdrasil theme. The ice wolf legendary could be seen in a trio going with a dark and fire wolf to stick with Hatii, Skoll and Fenrir.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Do people really dislike this gen so much that they'd believe people online that says all this could be fake? Lol c'mon son that's just ridiculous. I love this gen, the only thing I'm not too happy about is that there are only 70 new pokemon and not a lot of legendarys.
    Stop sippin the kool aid

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
    Years
  • You can still have a squirrel legendary as the cute legendary, it fit more the Yggdrasil theme. The ice wolf legendary could be seen in a trio going with a dark and fire wolf to stick with Hatii, Skoll and Fenrir.

Wait, What Yggdrasil theme?
    Did I miss something?
    Is there still hope for my stupid joke?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • ice wolf is fake. the person who started it just mistranslated a pokemon name. this name was Hariboogu...I think Hariboogu's already been revealed not to be an ice wolf.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Do people really dislike this gen so much that they'd believe people online that says all this could be fake? Lol c'mon son that's just ridiculous. I love this gen, the only thing I'm not too happy about is that there are only 70 new pokemon and not a lot of legendarys.
    Stop sippin the kool aid
    yeah thats the only thing im sad about most of the pkemon if not all are awesome(design wise) and just wish there were more of them or proper evos of older ones

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    hey can someone help me out by sending me all of the pokemon pics stating after kelfki? i dont have the time to look at the 100 other pages that agically appeared during the 2 days i wasnt on here. i wanna see all of the leaks and people are talking about aegislash or wahtever and i havent a clue what that is. so if anyone will try to get a lot of the pictures and PM me? im really busy so i can look at all of the pages

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    one thing i am glad of but also confused about is no one leaked any story do they care that little or was it too good/bad to ruin it for people or so bad they didnt even wanna talk about it lol

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
    Years
  • one thing i am glad of but also confused about is no one leaked any story do they care that little or was it too good/bad to ruin it for people or so bad they didnt even wanna talk about it lol
    This I'm really glad about, Especially after the great 5th Gen story.
    I don't mind Getting spoiled over the pokemon, The story I'd like to avoid.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    This I'm really glad about, Especially after the great 5th Gen story.
    I don't mind Getting spoiled over the pokemon, The story I'd like to avoid.
    yeah but dont you find it odd not one person thought hey this was cool i'll put it online for anyone that'd like to know

Years
  • ice wolf is fake. the person who started it just mistranslated a pokemon name. this name was Hariboogu...I think Hariboogu's already been revealed not to be an ice wolf.

Hariboogu was eventually revealed to be Quilladin.

Now I took a look at the typings of the Kalos Pokemon and here's how many new Pokemon each type is getting based on new Kalos Pokemon alone:

• Bug: 3
    • Dark: 5
    • Dragon: 9
    • Electric: 3
    • Fairy: 12
    • Fighting: 4
    • Fire: 7
    • Flying: 9
    • Ghost: 7
    • Grass: 9
    • Ground: 2
    • Ice: 4
    • Normal: 8
    • Poison: 2
    • Psychic: 5
    • Rock: 7
    • Steel: 4
    • Water: 8

Bit surprising the only new Poison-types this gen are the Skrelp line, while the Scatterbug line are the only new Bug-types. Fairy is very over-represented here, but because it's a type debuting this gen it's fitting most of the new Pokemon were to showcase it. And also Bunnelby's evo will be the only new non-Legendary Ground-type.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    There is no way to know if that rumor was fake or if there won't still be a legendary squirrel. It would most likely be an event Pokémon anyway, so we can't possibly know yet.

Also no offence but most of your posts are just "hey there's a rumor about this" but you give no sources or reasoning...

I did state the Ice Wolf pokemon was a theory people made based on some Japanese name leaks which revealed pokemon like Zygarde, so there was my reasoning. The only one I didn't post anything about was the squirrel legendary, you could just have asked for the link you know.

darkpokeball@ the name that translates "blizzard" "wolf" wasn't Hariboguu it was Burigaron. So the rumor hasn't been disproven yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Wait, What Yggdrasil theme?
    Did I miss something?
    Is there still hope for my stupid joke?

You have the X, Y and Z legendary that are mostly based on creatures that live in the Yggdrasil tree, only 2 of them are left unused and it's another snake and a squirrel.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • In my eyes, it's kind of dumb to expect a good story from a pokemon game. Gen V's story was ruined when Ghetsis revealed that he just wanted power. I just hope Pokemon Amie is as awesome as I'm hoping. Is the Pokemon-Amie abuse rumor true?

Years
  • You can still have a squirrel legendary as the cute legendary, it fit more the Yggdrasil theme. The ice wolf legendary could be seen in a trio going with a dark and fire wolf to stick with Hatii, Skoll and Fenrir.

I would have loved this so much.

one thing i am glad of but also confused about is no one leaked any story do they care that little or was it too good/bad to ruin it for people or so bad they didnt even wanna talk about it lol

Well with all the high-score reviews from the different reviewers I doubt the story is bad at all. I'm thinking the leakers either didn't want to spoil everything or didn't want to take pictures every route/conversation. They gave us a little incite at least. XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Do people really dislike this gen so much that they'd believe people online that says all this could be fake? Lol c'mon son that's just ridiculous. I love this gen, the only thing I'm not too happy about is that there are only 70 new pokemon and not a lot of legendarys.
    Stop sippin the kool aid

It's not that people don't like it. In fact the only thing people seem to dislike is the number of pokemon. But there is always that "What If" factor. People are speculating on it because there are a few things left out and a few things to be suspicious of. Everything is possible, especially now.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
    Years
  • yeah but dont you find it odd not one person thought hey this was cool i'll put it online for anyone that'd like to know
    Well, How many leaked copies are there?

You have the X, Y and Z legendary that are mostly based on creatures that live in the Yggdrasil tree, only 2 of them are left unused and it's another snake and a squirrel.
    Huh... We'll we'll have to wait an see then.
    I really hope this is true though.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Incorrect on the first point already.

He never said that. A youtube account with his username which only reuploaded his instagram videos said that, but it's been fairly clear that he's unlikely to actually be the same person, but rather someone posing as kosthedin for the attention.

The rest is not really a reason for a game to be fake, and images being static-y is what happens when you take a low-res picture of an image on a 3DS or the like. Nothing unusual there at all.

Technicaly he never said it wasn't him on YouTube. Also there is no reason for the pics to be low res if you have it and know gf can't find you. Another thing why would the starters lose there new things from there middle forms in their final form like braixens wand. Note also that we have only seen certain pokemons dex entries and stats weather then all of them.Also why I love the designs so many don't even seem like pokemon designs
    And 9 out 10 times fans always like fake designs over the real ones. Some of them look a bit fake like mega gengat. Lots of people thought bublix was real but it wasn't. It seems strange that no one has anything about team flare either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back