• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Wow it sounds like you guys have buyers remorse for something you haven't really bought yet lol. Their isn't even a .000000001% chance that these are fake. This is Gen 6 it's here to stay so get used to it lol.

Am I in the minority? I love all the Pokemon revealed , I love all the megas , gym leaders and the E4. I don't get it, just because it's something you didn't expect you call it ugly? I mean GF is doing everything right, you don't believe me? Then please tell me which game has the highest preorders for any 3ds game ?
    1. I never called them ugly. I just called them "not really world class". You liked Diggersby, Avalug etc? That's good to hear. I think you should check out what most of the people feel on twitter, Facebook etc. i repeat there was no use of the word "ugly"

2. There was no mention of the graphics, gameplay, gyms , characters anything at all apart from the POKEMON DESIGN. Go back and read my previous posts. I have called this game the best that GF has EVER DONE. It is really an amazing game. The gameplay, characters, storyline, the officially released Pokemon. Everything is 10/10. I have no idea what you read in my post and how you implied that i called the game "ugly" lol. It is an AWESOME GAME as i have said a 100 times before. I was only referring to the leaked pokemon designs. Nothing else.

3. I am saying there is a 2% possibility.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If there was nothing worth posting, they would have told us there was nothing special after beating the E4, wouldn't they?
    I just find it weird the way they all disappeared very quickly all together...

(no more jokes about Half Life 3, the name has been registered a month ago ;) )

Actually, the trademark disappeared and it turned out to be a hoax. Sorry.

Yeah, like someone will turn that sh*t off! Might as well turn it UP.

It will certainly help with having a rotating team in this game so we can use a variety of Pokémon rather than just the usual 6 or perhaps 7.

I feel like this is the strongest generation for years tbh, the Pokémon are great, the characters are diverse and from what I'm hearing it sounds like we're in for a great storyline.

I completely agree, Suicune. This is going to be a very VERY successful game. I mean, I personally wish that there were more new Pokémon, but I think that with the new innovative features and graphics that we have received in these games more than make up for it. I'm almost 90% sure that it's not, but one of my greatest wishes was to have something similar to the PWT back in these games! I'd absolutely love to fight previous Gym Leaders and Champions again! :( That was so unbelievably fun.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Fakes or not, I'm still ready for what this game will bring. On the topic though, something was fishy about the livestream, the only one I know of, that we saw. During the 4-6 hours of the livestream he would stop randomly for 5-10 minutes and be doing nothing.

And as far as I know in my area, at least with Wal-Mart and Gamestop, we haven't received our copies of the game yet.

Years
  • Fakes or not, I'm still ready for what this game will bring. On the topic though, something was fishy about the livestream, the only one I know of, that we saw. During the 4-6 hours of the livestream he would stop randomly for 5-10 minutes and be doing nothing.

And as far as I know in my area, at least with Wal-Mart and Gamestop, we haven't received our copies of the game yet.

Did anyone record the livestream? I'm just wondering because I missed it and wouldn't mind watching it?​

Years
  • Serebii posted a note last Tuesday on how they were not able to post about the leaks due to legal reasons. I'm still believing the leaks are not fake, but can't find the right words to explain why. Whether or not they are, we all have something to look forward to on Saturday! I don't think there's any point in spreading the commotion until then. It's a win-win situation in the end~!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • 2) The fact that there are only 70 Pokemon and Nintendo has not put any effort at all to stop the leaks. And major sites like serebii have not posted anything regarding it.

Nintendo did, indeed, put effort into stopping it. They went after a couple of Instagram accounts that had been posting leaks. As for Serebii, they've come out and said that they will not post anything related to the leaks because they did so in 2010 and were slapped with a cease & desist order because of it.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    1. I never called them ugly. I just called them "not really world class". You liked Diggersby, Avalug etc? That's good to hear. I think you should check out what most of the people feel on twitter, Facebook etc. i repeat there was no use of the word "ugly"

2. There was no mention of the graphics, gameplay, gyms , characters anything at all apaart from the POKEMON DESIGN. Go back and read my previous posts. I have called this game the best that GF has EVER DONE. It is really an amazing game. The gameplay, characters, storyline, the officially released Pokemon. Everything is 10/10. I have no idea what you read in my post and how you implied that i called the game "ugly" lol. It is an AWESOME GAME as i have said a 100 times before. I was only referring to the leaked pokemon designs. Nothing else.

3. I am saying there is a 2% possibility.

Oh that post wasn't actually aim towards you, I do guess I quoted you. No it was for the "other" people
    Your actually one of the reasonable people.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years

• Did anyone record the livestream? I'm just wondering because I missed it and wouldn't mind watching it?​

Wished I did, but that thought didn't come to me at the time. It's a shame he deleted his account, he could have just stopped and left the video since he wasn't caught. Or at least that's what he told us, but he said he was friends with the first two leakers who got Nintendo'd and felt he should stop since he didn't plan to go so far. It was a bummer that the livestream came with no music too.

Years
  • Oh btw, any word on rematching Gym Leaders/Elite Four yet? I'd love for that to return..

We've heard a smidgeon of news from Kenpachi about rematching the Elite Four as shown below, but nothing about Gym Leaders yet. But I still stand by what I said earlier. I would LOVE for the PWT to make a return. I loved fighting all of the previous Gym Leaders and Champions <3.

Spoiler:

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • Nintendo did, indeed, put effort into stopping it. They went after a couple of Instagram accounts that had been posting leaks. As for Serebii, they've come out and said that they will not post anything related to the leaks because they did so in 2010 and were slapped with a cease & desist order because of it.

I'm sorry, but I feel like Nintendo could have done more. You simply need to search #pokemonxy on Instagram to pull up literally all the leaks and their sources. They could have very easily shut down the accounts if they wanted to. As it stands, there are about four accounts at the moment that have posted leaks consistently, and yet all four are recycling each others' finds. It seems...odd, to me. Were I a leaker, I would be posting as much information as I was able to, but these guys have only given us grainy stills, stats and Pokedex entries. All information and media that can easily be manipulated with the right skill.

As for the livestream, has anyone ever considered the possibility that the leaker was an associate of Nintendo and was simply showing off a beta or otherwise unfinished copy of the game? The severe lack of other video leaks has had me suspicious from the beginning, but I have come to like a majority of what we've seen.

It's incredibly fishy, in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    tbh at this point it is pointless to talk about if its all fake or not best we can do is sift through the upcoming leaks and decide if they look real or not and wait till release to see if they were or not,

then come back and discuss the results of that whether we come back and say omg they were fake what an epic troll! or oh they were right and the pokemon look just as good while playing or w/e or maybe even more info that other people didnt know is found after release as there will be a BUTT load of more people combing through every part of the game like i will i am going to check every inch of the world from all the people to every bin and see if the hoenn remake hints were real and if theres more to know(as well as actually catching as many if not all the pokemon)

dreamcatcher

Lump Appraiser
    Years
  • I was on the fence for a while, and still am, but the theory that these leaks have all been elaborate fakes is very intriguing to me. Though it would have to be a huge project to create a fake game/demo like this, it isn't totally out of the question. Maybe they gave us some of these sub-par designs (don't get me wrong, I like the designs myself, but many many many people have complained about them) on purpose so we'd be more excited when the real games come out and the real Pokémon are revealed? It's up in the air right now since none of us can really say. No one on this forum actually has the game yet so who can say for absolutely certain that these leaked images are real or fake? It could just be Game Freak employees pretending to be regular joes and leaking supposed stills from the game that may or may not be doctored, to raise hype for the games. Who's to say it isn't? Again, none of us will really know until Saturday when the games are actually officially released for retail sale. Personally, I hope these leaks have been fake thus far because I'm not completely satisfied with the starters' evolutions and some of the other Pokémon leaked over the last week. I don't care either way, just some food for thought.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • It'd be great if none of these monsters are real. Many of them are terrible. With that said I'm pretty sure these leaks are real.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    @dreamcatcher: it could backfire thoug like what if they release the games and the designs arent better? people would be pissed cos if some if not most of these poke's arent in the game i'll be pissed lol most have one or 2 things that could be better but overall i like their designs and the dex entries like phantump is creepy awesome!

but i agree on the rest of what you said we should just wait and see

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I heard rumor about a NPC call AZ who claim to be -

-The Former King of Kalo .

-9000 year old

-Inventor Of Megevolution.

-Creator of Yveltal.

He's fake right .
    How can A Man live for 9000 year ???

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • @dreamcatcher: it could backfire thoug like what if they release the games and the designs arent better? people would be pissed cos if some if not most of these poke's arent in the game i'll be pissed lol most have one or 2 things that could be better but overall i like their designs and the dex entries like phantump is creepy awesome!

but i agree on the rest of what you said we should just wait and see

There's always the possibility that they mixed in some real information with the fake. Some 'Mons might not be real, some might.

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    How about we wait 5 (maybe 6) more days, and everything will be clear?

In a few hours from worldwide game release we will get more info than in a whole week from a few leakers.

Chill everyone, I'm really curious, but whatever comes will come anyway

Years
  • I have a question for you all.

What are the chances that they would give us new Pokémon through SpotPass (other than events)? Is it actually possible for them to edit certain patches of the grass through SpotPass so they could introduce new species of Pokémon? I mean, SpotPass is basically just DLC, right?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I heard rumor about a NPC call AZ who claim to be -

-The Former King of Kalo .

-9000 year old

-Inventor Of Megevolution.

-Creator of Yveltal.

He's fake right .
    How can A Man live for 9000 year ???
    he may be that bum looking dude with long white hair! whered you get the info?
    and also he could be a pokemon pretending to be a person?
    I have a question for you all.

What are the chances that they would give us new Pokémon through SpotPass (other than events)? Is it actually possible for them to edit certain patches of the grass through SpotPass so they could introduce new species of Pokémon? I mean, SpotPass is basically just DLC, right?
    they have introduced a serial code style way of downloading stuff in this game so they could do dlc that way but i am unsure of whether or not they can change in game stuff to that degree i would assume it has to be in game already and they just unlock it in some way

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back