• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So new at this

dtorres33

up all night to get soooome
    Years
    Hey guys my names Dan, im from Ontario, Canada. Completely new to forums and things alike, but i do have social networking accounts. Getting back into pokemon for x&y and hopefully a hoenn remake?!! but i dont have my wifi set up just yet, looking for friends to help me out!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Oh hai Dan!! Welcome to PC. :)

Yeah forums are definitely different from social networks , but they're still pretty easy to use. I happen to have some social network sites including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr though it seems I go on forums more nowadays. Especially Pokecommunity! PC is my most used forum. I use Facebook often but mainly for a certain group of friends I like keeping up with. But PC is my home. :)And there isn't really a thread for Wi-Fi problems , but you could possibly get help in Internet & Technology . The members here are friendly and helpful though so you can ask other people, particularly, the moderators for anything you need help with. Cause of how nice people are here, settling in here

I'd love a Hoenn remake, want one really bad! Generation 3 is by far my favorite generation cause of how beautiful Hoenn was. I was memorized by all the neat landmarks and cities such as Fortree City and Sootopolis City. I think the region would look gorgeous in 3DS so I hope we get a remake for the 3DS! There's actually a discussion for Hoenn remakes here in Pokemon Gaming General. And if you like anything about Pokemon gaming, then I think you'll love that section too. X and Y look so amazing so far and I'm so excited for them! Which starter do you plan on picking, Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie? Personally I'm going with Fennein I think. Though I really like Chespin and it's cute too. Plus I always go with the Grass starter so I'm having a hard time deciding! Might mix things up and go with fire this time though. :3

I really hope you can settle into the community and stay around here. See you around and visitor's message me on my profile any time! Also, I recommend you to look over the rules so you don't get banned or in trouble! Enjoy your stay here!

Years
    Hey there Dan, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's certainly a pleasure in getting to meet and know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend AWSquared has pointed you in the correct directions, based on your needs. Like he said, go have a look in the Technology & Internet section if you need wifi help.. and like you, we have quite a few Canadians on board here, so if you want to, go on ahead and check out the Canadian club we have here at PC as well! :)

As a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble of sorts.. the last thing we want to see from a new member here is them getting an infraction just by breaking a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Dan! You are always welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

TY

Look into the rules, ask a mod if you have trouble, but most important: Have fun ^_^
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever wanna talk VM/PM me, i dont bite i think...

Years
    Yay, more new members! :D; Welcome to PC, Dan, great to meet you.

You might end up a bit confused if you're new to forums since this place is quite big and hard to understand for those that are just starting out, but our staff do their best to make sure things are presentable. Do read the rules first and ask any forum questions you might have in the Questions & Feedback board - we'll be quick on our feet to help you out if you have any issues that you present to us there. Once you've looked at the rules, just go through the main forum page and find a board you'd be interested in exploring! If you're a fan of the third generation you'd check out the Advance Generation Gaming board, if you're looking to show off your art gallery you'd check out Art & Design, and so on. :) There are many, many places for all sorts of people to check out here, ranging from Pokemon discussion to chatting about technology and discussing news. Of course each board has a specific set of rules to follow though, but they're generally simple and easy to understand!

But hey, I really really want a Hoenn remake too. A lot of people seem to want that so I'm almost hoping trading from the fifth generation and below to X/Y aren't possible so the Pokemon staff would have an excuse to make these new games, ahahah. I'm just.. biased since R/S/E were my favorites! Though the coming Kalos region games look breathtaking as well and we're all anxiously awaiting for October to roll around. Be sure to dive into the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board to get involved in all the discussion! There is a ton of news and such to talk about and we're all keeping our eyes peeled for more.

Hope this has helped you out a bit! Be sure to let me know if there is anything I can do; I'll try my best to make your stay here a pleasant one. Have a great time, Dan! :D

Back