• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So we meet again, PC (Knox Hamilton, Cyanide & Happiness, Where the Forest Ends) [Daily Bloggity Entry #162]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • [css-div="background-color:#003366 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    tumblr_midnq0ZssQ1r0d7dbo1_500.gif

Date: 09 October 2014
    Time: 10:58 AM ET
    Mood: Drinking a good ol' fashioned Pepsi

Man, I can't even tell you how good it is to be blogging again. It's been quite awhile since I've actually been able to sit down and just write like the good ol' times. It's been maybe...three weeks now since I've been able to get some adequate time to write a good entry. As some of you may have noticed, I had a few unfinished entries accidentally published - carelessness on my part - as I had been wanting to publish a few entries before but just never had the time to do it. Regardless, I'm back and rearing to go and just have fun again.

Daily Music - "Work it Out" by Knox Hamilton
    Spoiler:
    For many of you, you already know how my blog runs. However, for newcomers, you might have no idea what this blog is about. So, to get back into the swing of things, I might as well just reintroduce myself. Howdy y'all. My name's Matt and I blog about random nonsense. In my blog I cover a hell of a lot of subjects ranging from movies, music, world events, video games, gifs, and so on and so forth. I publish each of my entries every day - hence the name of my blog, the "Daily Bloggity" - at 5PM Eastern time, so if you're looking for a nice, easy read than feel free to check out my blog!

Daily Comic - "Tea Pot" by Cyanide and Happiness
    Spoiler:
    A lot of things have happened in the last month or so which I may or may not talk about in this entry (as I'll probably dedicate a few entries about them in the future.) But I'll give you a few little hints now to build up suspense so to speak: my girlfriend just passed our three months together and are still going strong, I got a promotion at my job at my local movie drive-in, I've been acing all of my tests in college so far (shockingly), and I've just finished sending out my resume to employers for the start of my first co-op. It's pretty exciting but also a little scary doing all this grown-up stuff, but it's all in good heart and will hopefully lead me down the right path. Finger's crossed to say the least.

Daily Video - "Where the Forest Ends - Minecraft Animation" by Slamacow
    Spoiler:
    But yeah. The Daily Bloggity is back and ready to go. I'm currently working on the new few entries as I speak, so get ready for some fun and hopefully entertaining entries in the next few days! What kinds of entries would you like to see come out of the Daily Bloggity? For the Meet the PC'ers segments, is there anyone you would like me to interview? Comment below as I'd love to hear and discuss with you what you have to say about these subject matters!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- El Héroe Oscuro

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Back