• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So what was your first game?

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    pokémon emerald when i was 7ish. i'd moved to a new school where suddenly the Trend was pokémon cards and my cousin gave me his pokémon emerald as a gift (which he then took back just before i'd finished it, which i was VERY upset about). i absolutely loved it and it's the game i go back to again and again to feel the same way i did then - i really became attached to that game. then again, i also became extremely attached to pokémon mystery dungeon as well as the sinnoh games

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • ayyyy, so happy to see that I'm not the only one who started with Ruby! Hooked me in real good which is why i'm still here

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • So technically I started with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Pokemon Stadium for the N64.

But if we're talking mainstream games, then I started with Pokemon Diamond.

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • When I was 7 my friend that lived on my street gave me Pokemon Sapphire. Little did I know that would lead me into playing Pokemon games for 10 more years

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    First game? A used hand me down Blue that stopped working years ago. First game I beat was Diamond weirdly enough. But I'm a Johto guy by heart.

Back