• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen so who is getting the Pokemon B/W Limited Edition DSI Bundle

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    are you getting the new pokemon b/w dsi bundle?

looks awesome. i am so tempted to trade in my dsi xl towards it

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
  • so who is getting the Pokemon B/W Limited Edition DSI Bundle

Theres a pic if no one saw it yet. i think it depends on the price for me. but i think i will get it.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • If I have the money, I will. I really need a new DS, and this would be a nice one before getting a 3DS.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Considering the 3DS is coming out like, 2 weeks later, there's no real reason that anyone who already has a DS would get this.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Not bad for $180 I guess. Too bad I just got a new DSi from Christmas x_x

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • They're admittedly very nice--I really like the black DSi in particular--but I have a launch-day DSi which is still in nearly perfect condition. It's a good deal, but especially with the 3DS coming up, I don't see any reason why anyone would go for it.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    i really like the white dsi, but i did get a dsi xl for christmas like many other people...

plus with the 3ds coming out i dont see the need to get a dsi... but they are cool, im going to probably get a 3ds instead.

i really like the white dsi, but i did get a dsi xl for christmas like many other people...

plus with the 3ds coming out i dont see the need to get a dsi... but they are cool, im going to probably get a 3ds instead.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I will not bother seeing as I have the 3DS preorderd and that can play DS games.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm getting the 3DS when it comes out, so getting this would be a bit pointless for me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Noope. Even if I hadn't pre-ordered the games, it still seems like a bit too much to spend. :x Plus my DS still works fine aaand I eventually want a 3DS.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    If I can't find my DS, then yes, I'll get one, even if the 3DS is coming out.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Nope, I still have my Nintendo DS Lite, and like many others, will be getting the 3DS on release date.

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
  • Provided that i have always been late to get systems (Late for PS2,DS lite, never got around to getting a GBA SP..), i think i will most likely be late for 3ds. I was so late for ds that i never even owned the original and thought the lite version was the first in line. i might as well get this. besides, i think my DS lite hinge is cracking...its a good time to let my brother have it. ;)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Looks interesting, but I pre-ordered the 3DS and Pokemon Black so I'm getting a better package :)

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • It looks nice, but I have other priorities at the moment. I'm in dire need of a new acoustic guitar, and I also want to get a strat. Plus I need to start saving for my 4,000 dollar amp :)

My old fat original DS is scratched to hell but still works fine.

Back