• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, your left index finger has fired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    Just blew off my right arm as I was holding my DS with my left and my index finger was pointed in the direction of my hand on the mouse, leaning on the table.

ffffffff, it hurts...

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    I shot my bed. Dead center. Guess I'll have to sleep on the floor tonight and I have a mess to clean up. My dog seems to be content to jump around in whatever remains of my bed though.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    I shot the deer head on the wall... Don't know how it would look after it was already filled with buckshot once...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I... kinda blew a hole through my right thigh and the ground below me so I probably fell through to my main floor and broke whatever bones I still had. |D

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Left? Well, thats better than right. I was adjusting a contact with my right, so, lol. The left was sort of crunch up in a semifist, so it was pointing at my stomach. Oh good.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Awwwwwhhhhh !!!!! I was scratching my right shoulder. Damn it !! I'm pretty sure my brother's dead (he was standing right behind my right shoulder). I'm typing with my left hand and a-a-am slo-slowly fai-fai-fain........

*faints*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I shot my pizza....

;~; Now what will I eat...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back