• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So...

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    Greetings fellow humans, I don't know how to write long introductions, so I'll be brief.

I'm a twenty-somethings dude with recently renewed interest in Pokémon (thank you, Universal Pokémon Game Randomizer!), that then found Pokémon Essentials and, finally, this place.

I registered here, not gonna lie, solely for my interest on Pokémon Essentials, as I plan to do something real nifty with it in the future, and want to know it better, and maybe even help the project with its needs, instead of just lurking. Still, I look forward to being part of this, and hope I have a good time here!

So, hi.

Years
    Good choice! Essentials is a really nifty tool and you'll love the Game Development board as it's quite extensive, similarly to Emulation. There are a lot of teams and game-makers in need of a helping hand so don't hesitate to assist if you have time, they'd all appreciate it! :) I love playing the fangames here in my spare time and am always in awe of what PC's members can do, hngg. Certainly helps keep people interested in Pokemon among other gaming franchises.

Oh, and welcome, Eichro! It's really great to meet you. n_n You'll have a lot to do even if you're mostly focusing on one aspect of the forum so good luck and hopefully you find everything you're looking for here. I'm not the best at Essentials since I have no talent in this department haha but you can always give Maruno, the Game Dev moderator, a call if you're lost along the way! He is eager to help.

Stick around and it'd be great if we could see you around lots! Disappearing always makes us sad so be sure to continue checking back. There's always something new going on, even if you keep to one area of the forum. See you around and hope you had a great new year!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeey, as said, the Game Development is your kind of board! The moderators there indeed will gladly assist you at anytime you have any questions or anything! I eagerly await the release on one particular fan game there, in which I'm hoping it'll be released this year! One can only hooope~

I hope you will give the other boards a chance too! We've got all sorts of goodies and events lined up, so, maybe you'll have fun checking them out and participating, if you'd like to! Ah, but no matter what you do here on PC, we are very happy to have you on here too, and we look forward to your future contributions!

Stay safe, and have a nice time during your stay! Annnd cheers to a good night for ya! We hope indeed to see you again, as I'm sure you'll be an outstanding member. <3

Back