• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Soft Fluffy Mons!! [Lucuma Art Thread]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
I think the Pichu art is my favorite but they are all fantastic! So darn cute :D

TheBatPrince

Banned
Years
Whoa man!

That is cool. How did you do the Shapes? Like the little background Triangles and stuff? They look very crisp-edged, super sharp resolution and all.

Lucuma

I like cute Pokémon, and drawing them!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
The edges are sharp and the resolution is high because these were made in a vector graphics program, namely Inkscape. Vector graphics are composed of lines and shapes, not pixels, meaning I can export them at whatever resolution I want and the image will always remain perfectly clean. However, vector art is incredibly time-consuming, and smaller details can be impossible to work with since they're all essentially on their own layer. Because of this, I've since saved up for a drawing tablet and now work with Photoshop.
Thank you for your feedback! - ^_^ -

Lucuma

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
aaa thankyouu! It means a lot! ^_^

Lucuma

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
https://twitter.com/lucumiau/status/1217477572994519040
EOVZZSuXsAAEL4e

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw it's so precious! I love the looser, more freehand look to this Pikachu. Since all your other pieces have such incredibly clear line work it's nice to see just a fun, lighthearted sketch from you. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Very good, delicate lines and style. Looks splendidly adorable.

Lucuma

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
aaahssdbfnmgjuh thank you for the compliments they really mean a lot!! Also yeah the linework feels "looser" since this one was hand-drawn rather than made with vector graphics!

Lucuma

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2022
hi. sorry for being a bit dead here
social media can get overwhelming to keep up with
have some soft fluffies!! =᷇^⏖^=᷆ ❤❤❤❤
made with love tenderness and a burning desire to hug fluffy and never let go

de92m41-2465eea6-d822-42fb-800a-78d63fe88ca6.png

de7h1oe-24e992a6-22e1-43f7-a14c-61a9b34eed1f.png

(and i really do hate to vanish then self promote but if you'd like to see stuff from me a bit more regularly i'm on twitter, deviantart and instagram!)

Back