• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solo Run Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ^Ah, I see.

Thanks for answering that!!

No problem!

Anyways, I think I'm going to start again. I've figured out that the best moveset combo would be Ground, Fire, Ice/Grass, Dark/Ghost to defeat the Sinnoh League. This time I'll use Trapinch -> Vibrava -> Flygon, on Diamond again.

EDIT: Okay, I've started and my Trapinch just hatched. It was female and I named her Lo. Right now I'm just training her on the first route.

EDIT: Todays been a good day in the challenge world. Lo is now a level 53 Flygon that knows Crunch, Giga Drain, Earthquake, and Flamethrower and I have earned the first four gym badges. I saved in Pastoria and I'm about to go battle my rival and chase the grunt.

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I now have an infernape lvl 39 but having some difficultiys on the fith gym for obvious reasons lol but i will have the badge tonight hopefully lol

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have beaten the fifth, sixth, and seventh gym and Lo is around Lv.70.

Years
    Um, hi? I'd really love to know if this challenge is still going on 'cause I'd like to give this a try. If it is, great 'cause I'd love to do a solo run with Psyduck/Golduck on my Diamond game, if at all possible. I'm currently working on my Steel Monotype challenge in Pearl but I'm pretty sure I can do two challenges at once. So yeah, I'd love to do this challenge and let me know if I still can. Thanks! =]

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I'd like to join. I will be using Skorupi and will not be evolving him. I will be playing either diamond or pearl. Not sure which yet.

joeyijoeyi

Poison Monotype - SS
    Years
    I would like to do this :) I can start in a few hours or tomorrow. I'll use Platinum and my Pokemon will be Shroomish -> Breloom.

Years
    Alright, here's my first update on my Golduck solo run!

User Name: MareBear
    Trainer: Mary
    Game: Diamond
    Pokemon: Psyduck/Golduck
    Time on Game: 11:19

Badges: Coal, Forest, Cobble, Fen, Relic, Mine
    Team Members: My solo runner and my HM Slave and Flyer.

Current Team:
    Daisy
    Solo Run Challenge

Level 55
    Hardy
    Wise Glasses
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Brick Break

So, I started this solo run with the Psyduck/Golduck combination and so far, it's been really fun. All of the Gyms have been easy, except Gardenia and her damned Grass types. Anyway, I just beat my rival in Pastoria City and I'm about to chase the Galactic Grunt down. I will update more later 'cause I'm on my iPod with little WiFi but I will update when I can. XD

EDIT: Got the next two badges from Fantina and Byron, who were both pretty easy. I just finished beating up Saturn and Mars at Lakes Valor and Verity and I'm now going to head to Snowpoint City next for my seventh badge and to help out my rival Ryan at Lake Acuity. At the rate I'm going, I probably should have this challenge finished by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Don't hold me on that 'cause I'm still on vacation and something come up. Until then people! =]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back