• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solo Run Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    which would be harder numel or mawile
    give options hopefully none that evolve

mawile would be a pain, has a limited move set, low special stats& it takes forvevr to level up lol

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • gone through Orebough Mine, saw Roark smash a boulder, defeated 2 trainers. Also caught a Geodude for a HM Slave. Luxio grew to LV.16! Gone through the gym towards Roark. Luxio grew to Lv.17!

Gym Leader: Roark
    Pokemon:
    Lv.12 Geodude
    Lv.12 Onix
    Lv.14 Cranidos

Luxio used Hidden Power, it KOed Geodude. Roark sent out Onix. Luxio used Hidden Power, it KOed Onix. Roark sent out Cranidos. Luxio used Hidden Power. Cranidos used Leer. Roark used a Potion. Luxio used Hidden Power, it KOed Cranidos. Luxio grew to LV.18!

I receive the Coal Badge, and also TM76 Stealth Rock.
    Saved the game.

Years
  • any options for non-evolving solo runners

Of course I will accept you if you want to go again. Personally, I think Numel would be much harder, because it can only learn like Rock, Ground, and Fire moves, while Altaria can learn all sorts of stuff. But that's just me.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to our two new champions.
    aww thx alot that helps me because i can nevr beat the game until now

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    any options for non-evolving solo runners

aww thx alot that helps me because i can nevr beat the game until now

congratz mate!

btw im probably gonna do another solo-run, after i beat the elite4& trade my team to my diamond :3

i was thinkin Pachirisu
    or a random beginner pokemon from gen2 :3

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I got SoulSilver recently and am playing that but I WILL update on my Buizel run at some point. It is my quest to prove that Buizel doesn't suck.

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Alrighty, I'll join up. Either with Squirtle or Aron, haven't quite decided yet. Any thoughts? I have platinum but it'll be a bit. I just beat SS today and now I need to catch roughly 155 pokemon to trade so i can my pokemon from platinum to Silver D8 but yeah I'll let ya know when I start and like I said haven't decided which of the two. Obviously I'll evolve them but yeah, thoughts on which?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im thinkin bout doin a shuckle run if i can buy a 2nd platinum for my bday (which is on the 21st, im hopin to get SoulSilver, HeartGold, and a 2nd Platinum)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ooh sounds like a big turnout for your birthday.

not really, itll be a HUGE turnout if it happens, i hope so, itll make Solo runs more fun cuz then i can do 2at once :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back