• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solo Run Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    thats the idea :D itll be uber challengin& ill get to train a shuckle like ive been wantin lol
    I was thinking about that too. I got it's moveset all planned out and everything, but i've got a lot of other things lined up ahead of it xD

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I was thinking about that too. I got it's moveset all planned out and everything, but i've got a lot of other things lined up ahead of it xD

i was thinkin:
    bug bite, stone edge, trick room, and power trick :3
    makes shuckle go first, power trick, then ownage lol

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    i was thinkin:
    bug bite, stone edge, trick room, and power trick :3
    makes shuckle go first, power trick, then ownage lol
    Mine had (or would) double team, power trick, and then like earthquake and stone edge or some other attacks depending *shrugs*
    double team till maxed and then power trick so in case they manage to have a turn to hit they most likely cant

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Mine had (or would) double team, power trick, and then like earthquake and stone edge or some other attacks depending *shrugs*
    double team till maxed and then power trick so in case they manage to have a turn to hit they most likely cant

lol awesome :3
    we should try a shuckle run at the same time& race >:3

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    lol awesome :3
    we should try a shuckle run at the same time& race >:3
    lol you'd prolly win. xD I'm still in school and despite only having one class it's not treating me so well. xD that And i'm not exactly a top notch trainer or anywhere near for that matter... plus I had the Blastoise or Agron solo (haven't decided which yet, thoughts?) for this. but before THAT i have to catch enough pokemon to trade what i have on my platinum to my silver so i can restart it xD

otherwise i'd totally be up for it

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lol you'd prolly win. xD I'm still in school and despite only having one class it's not treating me so well. xD that And i'm not exactly a top notch trainer or anywhere near for that matter... plus I had the Blastoise or Agron solo (haven't decided which yet, thoughts?) for this. but before THAT i have to catch enough pokemon to trade what i have on my platinum to my silver so i can restart it xD

im not a top notch trainer either, i just treat my pokemon like their my family lol ^_^

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    im not a top notch trainer either, i just treat my pokemon like their my family lol ^_^
    same here, i just beat Soul Silver today with a solo run with my beloved Tauros, Kent. xD

buuut yeah if you don't mind waiting for a bit i'll give it a shot

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    same here, i just beat Soul Silver today with a solo run with my beloved Tauros, Kent. xD

buuut yeah if you don't mind waiting for a bit i'll give it a shot

lol awesome :3 & congratz

my beloved porygon-Z named Z won my platinum solo-run so i know the feelin XD

sure thing i got plenty of time lol

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    lol awesome :3 & congratz

my beloved porygon-Z named Z won my platinum solo-run so i know the feelin XD

sure thing i got plenty of time lol
    Awesome, xD so which do you think i should do for my first platinum solo run? (meaning before our shuckle race) Blastoise or Aggron?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Awesome, xD so which do you think i should do for my first platinum solo run? (meaning before our shuckle race) Blastoise or Aggron?

aggron is by far stronger, but he levels super slow IMO, and his special is super low which will also make it hard

blastoise has overall nice stats and great defenses, itll be easier to blow threw all but the 2nd,& last gym with him.

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    aggron is by far stronger, but he levels super slow IMO, and his special is super low which will also make it hard

blastoise has overall nice stats and great defenses, itll be easier to blow threw all but the 2nd,& last gym with him.
    Well if i was gonna do aggron it'd be physical based. And i could always use a nature to boost his sp def.... And he has more type coverage (if i remember right)

And I just kinda like Blastoise, don't have any real reason for him xD

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well if i was gonna do aggron it'd be physical based. And i could always use a nature to boost his sp def.... And he has more type coverage (if i remember right)

And I just kinda like Blastoise, don't have any real reason for him xD
    OMG ITS RAININ TWICE IN OEN DAY!!!! XD im in heaven <3
    ummm ya random sorry ^^"

anyways aggron is harder
    but blastoise is your fav, so id say go with blastoise :3

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    OMG ITS RAININ TWICE IN OEN DAY!!!! XD im in heaven <3
    ummm ya random sorry ^^"

anyways aggron is harder
    but blastoise is your fav, so id say go with blastoise :3
    He's not necessarily my fav. xD or anywhere near. It's just Idk i kinda have a 'i love him but i hate him' type thing. xD Fav is Tauros, especially after that run i just did xD.

Hmm I think I'll try Aggron then if he's gonna be harder. xD I can do Blastoise after our Shuckle run

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    He's not necessarily my fav. xD or anywhere near. It's just Idk i kinda have a 'i love him but i hate him' type thing. xD Fav is Tauros, especially after that run i just did xD.

Hmm I think I'll try Aggron then if he's gonna be harder. xD I can do Blastoise after our Shuckle run

lol thats how i feel bout Blaziken, i lvoe it but i hate it
    mainly cuz it gives my all time fav beginner Cyndaquil a run for its money T^T
    but my all time fav is Quilava, i tend to stall Quilavas evolution up til Claire lol

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Well I finally got everyone off platinum and restarted it. So far I managed to get Zen (my squirtle) onto plat as an egg, hatched and at level 13. Haven't fought Roark yet however. =]

Edit: Zen fought bravely, one hitting all the gym trainer's pokemon and evolving into wartortle just before his fight with Roark and then bravely stepped up and demolished Roark's team as well. Gaining a level in the process!!

Current lvl: 17

Edit: Reached Eterna just fine. Went straight to the gym and pulverized the whole lot of them. Then got to Gardenia and managed to destroy her until her Roserade survived a hit and paralyzed Zen. She proceeded to use Magical leaf after which Zen couldn't move. She used magical leaf again leaving Zen with 1 hp left and then he finished her off.

Current lvl: 34

Last edited:
    Years
    ill be playing with electrike and evolving it to manetric
    so far got my person and caught my solo runner btw do you mind if we use a code to get shiny pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Well, I cannot find my Platinum, so I guess that means I'm out of the running for now..

This sucks so bad ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back