• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Some extra cool new bits from Sun/Moon's July 1 update

Years
  • Some extra cool new bits from Sun/Moon's July 1 update
    Some extra cool new bits from Sun/Moon's July 1 update
    Here's some screenshots you'd guys missed :3
    Nothing too special, just evolution & trading scenes

I love how brighter the trade and evolution sequences have become, shows that Game Freak really have been appealing a lot with this game.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Neat! I do wonder why Drampa has the Sap Sipper ability though...

Well it is classified as the Placid Pokemon. Maybe they're really trying to push the "wouldn't hurt a fly" angle by making him a herbivore.

That's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

Edit: That trading scene looks super snazzy.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • They really know how to improve on last additions to the main series! These Pokemon look very unique, especially Tapu Koko.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Ooh those trading and evolution screens are pretty and vivid. ;n;' Loving how we get to ride Stoutland, an interesting choice of Pokémon for all those that they could've picked but at least we're seeing some Stoutland love!! One of my favourite Unova Pokémon and I'm super happy that we'll likely be seeing its line in the games. * - * Hopefully we'll get to ride more than just Stoutland, though— but I'm happy either way, honestly! Super excited to hear more about the Core and Cell Zygarde formes appearing in Sun & Moon as well.. hopefully we'll see some sort of game footage soon regarding that matter! ;v;

Back