• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some of my fusion pokemon :\ lemme kno whatcha think

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
    these are my fusion pokemon i made tonite i was sooo bored and my insomnia kept me up all night so i made these im purdy satisfied with how they turned out but wish i coulda done better :\

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
    thanx they wer all simple actually that one took the most work thanx for the props :) i enjoy knowing people like my work iw ill fuse more tmw night prolly cuz insamnia suxxxx lol ive ben up hmm bout 36 hours now :D i need a monster haha

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    I like the pikachu mixed with mew one. the blaziken/metagross one could of been better.

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
    yeah it could have but i was just toying with that one i noticed that the other arm was all weird so i got mad and stopped that one lmao :) but you like my pikamew :D i thought it was something someone prolly did but i liked it thanx for the positive implies and the negative ill try to do a better metagross/blazikens tonight

Years
    Wrong thread,please read the rules next time. There is a Fusions and Recolours Thread stickied. Post all of your sprites inside there.
    This thread will most likely be merged. Overall,the Vaporeon and Chikorita/Bayleef/Sudowoodo fusion with Mew needs a little work.

Years
    .JPEG ALERT. WOOO. WOOO. WOOO.

Don't ever save as .JPG. Think of it as a crime, and a Sprite Destroyal Fine, as that's what happens. Save it as .JPG and you won't be able to edit it easily later. Also, you see when you pasted that Scizor fusion on the background, you had loads of white dots. That .JPG. Save as .PNG

Anyway, fusions aren't allowed on here. You have to post in the Fusions and Recolours sticky thread. A mod will probably merge it, anyway. But, in future, don't just post fusions/recolours. M'kay?

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    when i happily clicked the attached thumbnails, i immediately saw the .JPG

When saving as Bitmap, sometimes photobucket of imageshack have them done as a JPG when uploaded. this is bad. it screws up the colours. so in future, you need to save as a PNG, that way then PB or IS upload it, it will stay as a PNG.

I'll comment anyway. with your fusions, there are quite a few of mew @.@. maybe you could try a variation?
    The blaziken one looks nice, but the left arm looks way too stuck on, you need to fix that.

With the wallpaper thingy, is the black scizor supposed to have static round it?

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Great job!
    I personally liked the Leafy Mew thing. :P

They're all good, keep up the good work.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Take Logiedan's advice. Fusions go in the Fusions/Recolors thread, so I'd suggest posting your work in there.
    Fox/Ray can merge this thread with the Fusions/Recolors thread if they want, but I'm closing it for now.

The rest of you who posted regardless would either do well to keep yourselves to reporting only, or reading the rules yourself and refraining from posting in threads that break said rules. ;<

/closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back