• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Someone STOLE my Slowking! (his name is Maxime)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Yep, I believe it's an another news if the thief restarted his save though. >:)

Jess' response made me laugh though, so I had to. {XD}
    It's nearly impossible for her to trace that Slowking. Let's just hope it's in good hands.

You think the thief might've restarted his save? No no, I didn't restar... Uh... Oops... I've said too much... :nervous:

I know, I know, It's unlikely she'll get it back but I'm just a sucker for a happy ending!

Reactions: Sun

SlayerGlaceon

DO THE GLACEON SAMBA
    Years
  • hmm...

What about a thread where people post the Pokémon they lost to jerks online and people will find the same mon for them, give them the same name, gender, etc. and trade it to the person? Should I do that?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I would be wanting to yell at them on game chat too, if I were in that position lol. I am really sorry that happened to you though, that's unfortunate. :( I have a few Slowpokes leftover with egg moves and 5 IVs, and I do believe I have a few King's Rocks as well if it would help you out in any way!

And, I know it's just a game too, but that's really such a scummy thing to do to someone... because it is just a game. Why would someone act like such a jackass for something that ultimately is just a way of recreation. That's such a douche thing to do.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Yea, this is why I never trade with passerbys :c It's almost impossible to make a productive trade when you can barely communicate with each other, and if you get ripped off like this, there's little you can do...

Someone actually managed to scam a shiny Clawitzer off me using a similar tactic. Might have even been the same guy o:

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    Sorry to hear that! I can not believe how people can be these days. Let me know if you need/want any help getting a new one as I would be happy to help.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • I'm very sorry to learn that. Same thing happened me back in 5th gen gts trades. Somebody stole very carefully raised Venusaur and didn't return it.
    I think we all shouldn't do return trades with people we don't know or trust. Trading with familiars and friends (ex: here) is safer.

Raythegamer

Legendary Gamer
    Years
  • Lol the first time I traded,I thought they had like a double confirmation message.So I was just joking around with showing my Giratina and he actually offered a level 70 mewtwo.And then I realized that there isn't a double confirmation message so it actually happened and I was like FFFFUUUUUUU

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • Lol the first time I traded,I thought they had like a double confirmation message.So I was just joking around with showing my Giratina and he actually offered a level 70 mewtwo.And then I realized that there isn't a double confirmation message so it actually happened and I was like FFFFUUUUUUU

Dude, that blows lol o_O

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • I'm very sorry to learn that. Same thing happened me back in 5th gen gts trades. Somebody stole very carefully raised Venusaur and didn't return it.
    I think we all shouldn't do return trades with people we don't know or trust. Trading with familiars and friends (ex: here) is safer.

Just curious, are you really from Turkey? lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    When I was 5 I left my Pokemon Crystal Version unattended at a party and thankfully it didn't get stolen but someone had stolen my favorite Pokemon Blissey. Later I found out who it was but he wouldn't give it back . Even though that was a long time ago I still know how much it sucks to lose a Pokemon to a jerk.

Back