• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something is stirring

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    I don't think it's ever said what's stirring; I would come up with some kind of crazy theory, but I'm out of ideas at the moment. Though...I don't think you're KOed, are you? I think you're just merely transported out of the dungeon...of course, I've never had it happen to me, so I don't know for sure.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Heh, I remember that happened to me before. I wanted to see what would happen, and it wasn't pleasant. XD

Vanilla.

Spirit Albarn's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    Nope you get Ko'ed.
    xD, It counts as a defeat as well

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    Yeah the tab is refreshed, but for some reason it seems to differ in dungeons, in most dungeons leaves sway around then fly off screen, but in aegis cave you vibrate and distort abit, epicly spooky

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I stayed in a dungeon once just to see what would happen, I thought some cool pokemon was gonna appear. Then I fainted. -_-''

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    The worst part is that I probably hadn't saved beforehand. -_-' Curse you, *insert name of whatever was stirring*!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I always assumed it was some ancient demonic Pokémon that lived under the Dungeon and disliked intruders staying there for too long.

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
    Well, obviously it's Diglett! Because under the ground diglett is an enormous monster which craps you out of dungeons! Or it could be Dugtrio, I can never find him anywhere in PMD2, while he is a member of the crew...

The Red Chain

I thought it was supposed to be wind..? o.O
    Maybe you get swept out of the dungeon by a strong gust of wind and that's why it counts as a defeat.
    I do wonder how a gust of wind that strong can whip through a dungeon closed off on all sides...?

Can Diglett learn Whirlwind? XDD

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    I thought it was supposed to be wind..? o.O
    Maybe you get swept out of the dungeon by a strong gust of wind and that's why it counts as a defeat.
    I do wonder how a gust of wind that strong can whip through a dungeon closed off on all sides...?

Can Diglett learn Whirlwind? XDD

Hmm, Maybe its arceus :O, Or the power of the dungeon O.O

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    It's only ever happened to me once xD I got super exited and stayed in until I was blown out ;-;
    I lost all my money&Items D; Then i discovered you can only stay on a floor for a maximum of 1000 turns D:

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    It happened to me when i was skipping turns consecutively to heal my hp faster; all of a sudden the leaves started swaying; so i got curious and thought it was a boss fight; so i waited and all of a sudden the defeat screen came up and said i had been knocked out by an unknown force D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This has never happened to me but it sounds terrifying, lmao. D: It'd probably freak me out if I were staying up late to play Mystery Dungeon. *wimp*

Does sound pretty disappointing too, though. So ominous and threatening and then all you do is faint? Laaame.

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    This has never happened to me but it sounds terrifying, lmao. D: It'd probably freak me out if I were staying up late to play Mystery Dungeon. *wimp*

Does sound pretty disappointing too, though. So ominous and threatening and then all you do is faint? Laaame.
    It happend to me while training at marowaks dojo..i was prepped for a boss battle buuuuuuuut i died and i was like wtf just happend ¬¬

Back